__ 5 Kakkaar ...

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
i ve posted this to you thousand of time ....but yet again
ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਨ ਮਹਿ ਭੇਦੁ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਬਿਚਾਰੁ ॥
Kabīr rām kahan mėh bẖeḏ hai ṯā mėh ek bicẖār.
Kabeer, it does make a difference, how you chant the Lord's Name, 'Raam'. This is something to consider.

ਸੋਈ ਰਾਮੁ ਸਭੈ ਕਹਹਿ ਸੋਈ ਕਉਤਕਹਾਰ ॥੧੯੦॥
So▫ī rām sabẖai kahėh so▫ī ka▫uṯakhār. ||190||
Everyone uses the same word for the son of Dasrath and the Wondrous Lord. ||190||

ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮੈ ਰਾਮ ਕਹੁ ਕਹਿਬੇ ਮਾਹਿ ਬਿਬੇਕ ॥
Kabīr rāmai rām kaho kahibe māhi bibek.
Kabeer, use the word 'Raam', only to speak of the All-pervading Lord. You must make that distinction.

ਏਕੁ ਅਨੇਕਹਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਗਇਆ ਏਕ ਸਮਾਨਾ ਏਕ ॥੧੯੧॥
Ėk anekėh mil ga▫i▫ā ek samānā ek. ||191||
One 'Raam' is pervading everywhere, while the other is contained only in himself. ||191||

ADI GRANTH .....

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Just a quick search and found these in SGGS.

ਜਸਰਥ ਰਾਇ ਨੰਦੁ ਰਾਜਾ ਮੇਰਾ ਰਾਮ ਚੰਦੁ ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਨਾਮਾ ਤਤੁ ਰਸੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪੀਜੈ ॥੪॥੪॥
My Sovereign Lord King is Raam Chandra,the Son of the King Dasrat'h; prays Naam Dayv,I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar. ||4||4||

p.973

ਰਾਮ ਜਪਉ ਜੀਅ ਐਸੇ ਐਸੇ ॥
Just as Dhroo and Prahlaad meditated on the Lord,
Kabir p. 337
druv and prahlad worshiped Vishnu.

ਦੇਵਾ ਪਾਹਨ ਤਾਰੀਅਲੇ ॥
ਰਾਮ ਕਹਤ ਜਨ ਕਸ ਨ ਤਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਤਾਰੀਲੇ ਗਨਿਕਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਰੂਪ ਕੁਬਿਜਾ ਬਿਆਧਿ ਅਜਾਮਲੁ ਤਾਰੀਅਲੇ ॥

God makes even stones float.
So why shouldn't Your humble slave also float across, chanting Your Name, O Lord? ||1||Pause||
You saved the prostitute, and the ugly hunch-back; You helped the hunter and Ajaamal swim across as well.
p. 345

Just a quick search and found these in SGGS.

ਜਸਰਥ ਰਾਇ ਨੰਦੁ ਰਾਜਾ ਮੇਰਾ ਰਾਮ ਚੰਦੁ ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਨਾਮਾ ਤਤੁ ਰਸੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪੀਜੈ ॥੪॥੪॥
My Sovereign Lord King is Raam Chandra,the Son of the King Dasrat'h; prays Naam Dayv,I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar. ||4||4||

p.973

ਰਾਮ ਜਪਉ ਜੀਅ ਐਸੇ ਐਸੇ ॥
Just as Dhroo and Prahlaad meditated on the Lord,
Kabir p. 337
druv and prahlad worshiped Vishnu.

ਦੇਵਾ ਪਾਹਨ ਤਾਰੀਅਲੇ ॥
ਰਾਮ ਕਹਤ ਜਨ ਕਸ ਨ ਤਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਤਾਰੀਲੇ ਗਨਿਕਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਰੂਪ ਕੁਬਿਜਾ ਬਿਆਧਿ ਅਜਾਮਲੁ ਤਾਰੀਅਲੇ ॥

God makes even stones float.
So why shouldn't Your humble slave also float across, chanting Your Name, O Lord? ||1||Pause||
You saved the prostitute, and the ugly hunch-back; You helped the hunter and Ajaamal swim across as well.
p. 345
vedas belive in the existence of Ram ji,vishnu or Krishna etc..but SGGS does not believe in their existence,,Guru ji has referred to mythological stories allegorically, metaphorically, and symbolically to explain gurbani philosophy.

yaar punjabi has already given the answer of this

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
vedas belive in the existence of Ram ji,vishnu or Krishna etc..but SGGS does not believe in their existence,,Guru ji has referred to mythological stories allegorically, metaphorically, and symbolically to explain gurbani philosophy.

yaar punjabi has already given the answer of this

Where, Sikhs only worship Akal Purakh - That I get.
Don't believe in existence ? eh tusi apne kolo banayi janne.

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
main kise de Sentiments Hurt ni karna chaunda,,i am just telling truth what Gurbani tell us about Hindu Gods..Hindusim and Sikhism are two diffrent religions.And there is big difference between beliefs and Faith...I respect Hinduism and other Faiths too,
but i cannot ignore what Gurbani says about hindu GOds,,
Whenever, Guru Nanak used the mythological work
or ancient philosophy in his Bani, he never meant
that he believes in that philosophy
.Prove Me Wrong If I am,Main Koi Gursikh Ja vidwaan taah haini main Galat ho sakda,,so make me right if i am wrong with facts..:)

We have lots of books Published by RSS ,,in these boook thers is wrong interpretation of Gurbani and these things just do Hinduization of Sikh Faith & History..Gurbani does nt belive in hindu lords,,But Gurbani Respect Vedas and other Spiritual books ,,below there are Shabads are from Gurbani

naanak nirabho nira(n)kaar hor kaethae raam ravaal ||

O Nanak, the Lord is fearless and formless; myriads of others, like Rama, are mere dust before Him. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 464)

Someone calls him Ram or Krishna and someone believes in His incarnations, but my mind has forsaken all useless actions and has accepted only the One Creator. ||12|| (33 Sawayeas, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

If we consider King Ram, the Lord as Unborn, then how did he take birth from the womb of Kaushalya ? He, who is said to be the KAL (destroyer) of KAL (death), then why did none become subjugated himself before KAL? (33 Sawayeas, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

The Gods and goddesses are worshipped, O brother!
What ought we beg and what can they give?
The stone bathed in water, O brother, Sinks down in it.
(Guru I, Sorath Rag)

ਸੋ ਮੁਖੁ ਜਲਉ ਜਿਤੁ ਕਹਹਿ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਜੋਨੀ ॥੩॥
ਜਨਮਿ ਨ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਸਮਾਇ ॥੪॥੧॥
"Let that mouth be burnt, which says that our Lord and Master is subject to birth. ||3|| He is not born, and He does not die; He does not come and go in reincarnation. The God of Nanak is pervading and permeating everywhere. ||4||1||"

Those who serve Shiva and Brahma do not find the limits of the Lord. Guru Amar Daas Ji. Raag Gujri p51

interpretations of Gurbani under the influence of Vedantic philosophy, just Change the meaning of whole Gurbani Concept..Please Forgive me it hurts Someone

pps309

Prime VIP
Gurbani do accept them as gods but not GOD.

lol...........gods te GOD ch farak ho gaya.....gods small letter ch likhya so edda matlab shotte shotte kinne hi god ho sakde.....vada CAPITAL letter aala iko GOD aa...................hahaha...............

small letters ch likhan naal gods te GOD ch farak ho ju............gods is still the plural word of GOD. Gurbani decline more then one GOD. there is no gods in gurbani...only one God.

Gurbani believe in one & only one GOD. Gurbani ta shuru hi 1 to hundi aa...........

eaek pithaa eaekas kae ham baarik thoo maeraa gur haaee ||
The One God is our father; we are the children of the One God. You are our Guru.

sabh mehi vasai prabh eaeko soe ||
He is the One God, abiding within all.

sabhanaa kaa prabh eaek hai dhoojaa avar n koe ||
There is One God of all; there is no other at all.

dhasae dhisaa raviaa prabh eaek ||
The One God is diffused in the ten directions.

pooran poor rehiaa prabh eaek ||
The One God is perfect, and all-pervading.

Due to this oneness of God, and existence of only one God it spreads the message of universal brotherhood (not only among humans, but throughout 84 lakh joonis).

tomarnidhi

How can u confuse "avatar" & God .. the point is that in our religion Avatars are revered for the simple reason that they came into being to impart knowledge & further the God's message

P.S. Doesnt make them any less holier.

No one here I think is contradicting that there is One God , every religion preaches about 1 but there are messengers(like in Christianity & Islam) & avatars (Hinduism) that exist as well..