Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motorola

• Dell

• China

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
There are lot of Brands competition going on this time.............Which are doing awesome job..... Some is good at camera, some at sound and some at Display and build quality.

At this moment its tough to chose brand which has good smartphones.......

Personal speaking Here is my verdict, for almost all brands available.

1. Apple Known for their Best quality Hardware and best quality build quality, but it lacks on the OS part (all time syncing) which really gets into nerves......

2. Samsung a top shot in the Android market known for its awesome processing speeds and excellent display......But problem is Samsung's cheap platic body..whuch someone may not like who is losing his/her pocket upto 40 K

3. HTC overall i havn't seen any kind of problems with HTC build quality and its awesome diplays which HTC has staeted using...........but again HTC has poor batterry life....

4. Nokia Awesome combination of Hardware, software and features..... awesome camera and Nokia trust..........but somehow windows ain't stand anywhere in front of Andorid and IOS...........

5. CHeap brands Micromax, Karbon....i guess there is nothing to write here.......... :lol