Want To Know Who Were u In ur Last Life?

Loveangel

Prime VIP
Re: Want To Know Who Were u In ur Last L

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins. Do you remember now?

kuj yaad nai aaya :n

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins. Do you remember now?

kuj yaad nai aaya :n

maine loveangel se hi ilaaj kraya tha apne saand ka :lol2

jatt funjabi

gaah pau mehkma

lol....Espanion...spanish bolde hone appan..nale geetar fadke..saand nal khed de hone:so :lol

aa chinke ((:p)) sare edan de disde hone :lol2

:lol hahaha aaho aaho , naaley chinke ni China set keha kar :lol

((:p)) ah ehdey side to dhuyaan nikal reha :-? , lagda saand ne khindaa k rakh ta :d

Royal_Punjaban

»»K@mli!««

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

:an

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

prithvi.k

on off on off......

hahhahahha

well jogan kissan the oh bai turket di lol

Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

tuhade khoj khatam hue smajho --- :cool:

:d

hahhahahha

well jogan kissan the oh bai turket di lol

Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

tuhade khoj khatam hue smajho --- :cool:

:d

eh munda kmla ho gya g................:yes