Want To Know Who Were u In ur Last Life?

Re: Want To Know Who Were u In ur Last L

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North of Latin America around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
:mean

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a singer or actor. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

·!¦[·η.є.н.α·]¦!·

~*rajasthani kudi~*

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 900. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
Do you remember now?

umm..no i dont :um

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE]
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a designer..:sim, engineer
cool.gif
or craftsman.:cnf

Seeker of truth and wisdom.:sim You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.:cnf

Do you remember now?

$hokeen J@tt

Prime VIP
[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

♛Princess

Prime VIP
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy :so around the year 825 :sim. Your profession was that of a handicrafts man or mechanic :an. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people :dn, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.:an

Koi b Indian nahi c past life ch :lol2

mine:::::;Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. :kin :kin

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Southern England around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
:lol2 :lol2 Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. :nono