VD, Rp, MZC, Wwd.etc...... READ THIS

parasrampur

Gurjit Singh Dhanoa
Singers that say they have no money yet keep releasing CDs are obviously loaded with. Money

so downloading obviously doesn't affect them...

apna nau bahar aa :p Congrats jehna Nu Prize Milya Ehna Wadda :p

thada nau kithe bahar aa !! haiga tan hai !!

Someone has to step up and expose all these people and show the industry who is doing what. We have numerous illegal downloading websites and individuals who are linked with these. Take for example VibeDesi, Rangla Punjab, "MZC" Worldwide Desis, Gops Ramgharia, Anmol, Inderjit Dhanju, Shiva Manuja etc.

parasrampur

Gurjit Singh Dhanoa
in all honesty everybody that is a member of this site that downloads should be supporting downloads...not going against all the people that work hard to give us the latest releases...

HSKukal

Elite
its a foolish thread ....
if u hate this thing y u a member of this site .....
artists shud b thankful atleast bcoz of these rippers few of thr records / CD sell ... otherwise who will buy a full CD for jus 1 record worth listening ,,,,
one more thing ma dear frnds today we hav a thousand times more important things to do then to worry this small thing ....
still if u wanna do something go ahead but these kind of threads won;t help ... n thr are lakhs of rippers throughout the world how will u stop them ....
one aspect i heard was the punjabi artists r doing a service to culture no so let me clarrify no they r not bcoz of them sikhi is becomin invisible , they hav made punjabis sher of songs only fauki tor nothin else ......
i request the admins to close rather delete this thread as it can be assumed tht all members are here to d/l n if u r against this delete ur account .....
NOTE:- all these are ma views if hurt any1 PM me ......

ipodouch

its a foolish thread ....
if u hate this thing y u a member of this site .....
artists shud b thankful atleast bcoz of these rippers few of thr records / CD sell ... otherwise who will buy a full CD for jus 1 record worth listening ,,,,
one more thing ma dear frnds today we hav a thousand times more important things to do then to worry this small thing ....
still if u wanna do something go ahead but these kind of threads won;t help ... n thr are lakhs of rippers throughout the world how will u stop them ....
one aspect i heard was the punjabi artists r doing a service to culture no so let me clarrify no they r not bcoz of them sikhi is becomin invisible , they hav made punjabis sher of songs only fauki tor nothin else ......
i request the admins to close rather delete this thread as it can be assumed tht all members are here to d/l n if u r against this delete ur account .....
NOTE:- all these are ma views if hurt any1 PM me ......

LOL...dude calm down...please :pepsi

i'm not against nor with anything!

In the begging of this thread i said: "THIS IS NOT MY OPINION....JUST SOMETHING I FOUND ONLINE!!!!!!!!!" because these weren't my views. I just read this on another popular bhangra site, and saw the names some people that I'd seen on UNP, so I decided to show it to them and everyone else.

I no way do I support nor do I go against these views which are written by someone else.

P.S. UNP is a site about more than music, it's about culture, food, Tech., Auto, Religon...any much more. You probably made your account to download music, and probably haven't even bothered to browse the rest of the website. Before telling others to delete their accounts, first think how much you've contributed and then think how much you've taken.

Nuff said.:bak

HSKukal

Elite
LOL...dude calm down...please :pepsi

i'm not against nor with anything!

In the begging of this thread i said: "THIS IS NOT MY OPINION....JUST SOMETHING I FOUND ONLINE!!!!!!!!!" because these weren't my views. I just read this on another popular bhangra site, and saw the names some people that I'd seen on UNP, so I decided to show it to them and everyone else.

I no way do I support nor do I go against these views which are written by someone else.

P.S. UNP is a site about more than music, it's about culture, food, Tech., Auto, Religon...any much more. You probably made your account to download music, and probably haven't even bothered to browse the rest of the website. Before telling others to delete their accounts, first think how much you've contributed and then think how much you've taken.

Nuff said.:bak

am not here to fight ..... :sleepy
u claim tht u r on no ones side but in ur earlier posts r tryin to defend the views of the post.....:o
n vry true am no1 to tell u delete ur acc but ma stmt was a vry general stmt ......
n one more thing i don't need to prove to ny1 how much i hav contributed n wat i hav taken .... :kiven
u also claim tht am here for d/lz only .... i think then am posting in the wrong thread :wackowasnt this thread for d/ling :o ..... :P
so take a chill pill n njoy .......... :pop

ipodouch

am not here to fight ..... :sleepy
u claim tht u r on no ones side but in ur earlier posts r tryin to defend the views of the post.....:o
n vry true am no1 to tell u delete ur acc but ma stmt was a vry general stmt ......
n one more thing i don't need to prove to ny1 how much i hav contributed n wat i hav taken .... :kiven
u also claim tht am here for d/lz only .... i think then am posting in the wrong thread :wackowasnt this thread for d/ling :o ..... :P
so take a chill pill n njoy .......... :pop

Ummmm coud u tell me where
" claim tht [i'm] on no ones side but in earlier posts r tryin to defend the views of the post.....:o"

I dunno what post ur talking about sir???

chief

Prime VIP
^^ calm down both of you & enjoy the rips :np
PS: A webrip arrives from MZC stable in just a few moments from now.

downloading is fine, but buy what you think is worth purchasing.

And if downloading was stopped, then you would buy, trust me! in the 80s and 90s did they have iTunes? NO! Therefore they used their saved money to spend on tapes and CDs, it was something you would like to save for. Times have changed so we are lazy and "thiefs" who find it easier to download. I am guilty! However if i love an album I would go out and buy it to support the artist.

I love bhangra and believe we should support because without these guys there would be NO bhangra music! 'FACT

Appreciate, dont hate! ;D