UNP diyan gallan

Grewal_unp

Son Of A Sardar
^ well Mam dis is a forum .....wat ever is here is added by users.....and the -1 to UNP can be +1 to you if u start something for English novels or books....it will also gain some more users with intrest in your field dat will help you more in getting what u looking for.

and if u say that u came here looking for 1 then i must remind you that forums are used to share not jus take..... so better do your home work b4 you question

NO OFFNSE!!!!

Firstly. Mr....this site has been opened since many yrs and until now there hasn't been a section on the topic i was interested..i didnt knw it..cuz as i said i m new to this forum...if i wanted books or stuff i can get many on other internet sites..but i want to know which book is worth reading( cuz it takes abt 3-4hrs to read a book)...which is only possible to knw from othr peoples experiences......and i joined this forum thinking dat i may get info abt gud novels n stuff....i joined to get shared experience of readers..n i didnt find it ..so commented on wat i felt.....and its the truth..there isnt anything related to topic topic so far..and i evn requested users to send me link if they find it....which was my humble request....

Grewal_unp

Son Of A Sardar
^ it seems that u love reading and have read many books in this case if i was u i wud have started a new thread and wud have given the review on them so it cud help some members or some future members like you so they dont come and spoil sm1's thread dats been appreciated.......i m really happy dat we have members like you,cuz for sure u gonna be a Branch(for english novels) if UNP is considered as a Tree.....

will be waiting for a review on the books dat u have read.....i might to get into reading books!!!!

Well Mr.Grewal dont wait for book reviews cuz i dnt hav time to sit n write abt them on unp......u can get it anywhere on internet..... n i was not looking for reviews...i was looking for people's comments whether a book is nice or not.....cuz all dat is not mentioned in book reviews.....

And i m sry to spoil sum1's thread...but i posted abt this topic in two othr sections of the forum.....n i thought maybe ppl who havnt read it there might read it here ...n tell me if such a thing exists...n lead me to it.....

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
My dear friends..

Time is precious for everybody...
anybody can say easily,, i have no time........ but dear, the law of life says...

"if u expect something from others,,, others are also expecting something out of you"

so dear,, decision is urs,,, we are waiting for your contribution on UNP :)

Well Jaswinder singh baidwan..i jus dont say things for the sake of saying.....if i say i m busy n i dnt hav time it means i m saying the truth..n i haven't kept any count on the no.of books that i hav read....if anyone is interested i can provide them with the name and authors but plz dont expect me to post the review of all cuz any1 can get dat on internet....and my favorite theme is love stories...
And regarding expecting sumthing from others.....well wat i expected out of unp..i didnt get..i mean to say the section of my interest..if there was anything of dat kind i wud have equally contributed to it...so dont u worry abt my contribution to unp...:)

Have a nice day!!!

Well Jaswinder singh baidwan..i jus dont say things for the sake of saying.....if i say i m busy n i dnt hav time it means i m saying the truth..n i haven't kept any count on the no.of books that i hav read....if anyone is interested i can provide them with the name and authors but plz dont expect me to post the review of all cuz any1 can get dat on internet....and my favorite theme is love stories...
And regarding expecting sumthing from others.....well wat i expected out of unp..i didnt get..i mean to say the section of my interest..if there was anything of dat kind i wud have equally contributed to it...so dont u worry abt my contribution to unp...:)

Have a nice day!!!

here is the link to the site that might help u wat ur looking for

All About Romance (Novels, Reviews, Books, Reading) - Home Page

A note for future- Limit your topics to ur own threads.

Don't start off topic discussions in other people's threads and spoil them :)