Singh is Kinng - Best Movie Ever!!!

I went to watch Singh is Kinng at my local theater yesterday and it is awesome! Action, adventure, comedy, thrills... it has everything!!! The best part is that it's not stretched at all! Only 2:10 mins w/o interval! Awesome!!! You have to go see it!!! AWESOME MOVIE!!! (feel free to share your views)

MAVERICK

might just be the initial hype....i heard the plot is very thin...katrina has nothin to do in the movie...anyways thanks for the views guys

deep

Prime VIP
might just be the initial hype....i heard the plot is very thin...katrina has nothin to do in the movie...anyways thanks for the views guys

bilkul sahi gal hai bai ji, katrina tan vaise hi turi firdi hai, neha dhupia v bina kise kam ton

MAVERICK

bilkul sahi gal hai bai ji, katrina tan vaise hi turi firdi hai, neha dhupia v bina kise kam ton

main pehle dekhan di soch reha si..but then initial reviews werent up to mark....only akshay is worth watching....and comedy is scattered....but again depends on mind set and all!

harmanyankee

State Bank Crew
Main ajj dekhan geya c movie...........Kaim movie aa.........Comedy v bahut kaim laggi....and action also............

Singh is Kinng...