Role of religion

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
teachers da religion nal ki samband aa.. menu ta kisse teacher ne guruan barre ni padhaya.. tu kehre khalsa school ch dakhla lelya :-?

teacher schools to matlab c ke ..as both of them go side by side and are incomplete without each other..same goes with god and religion.. m just giving my opinion.. te rahi gal atheist di .. i agree on that part.. moral values da koi lena dena ni is cheej naal..u proved me wrng dere.. :eek:

well i agree to some point .. my dad was atheist coz at 3 he lost his mothre at 6 his dad and was thrown out of his house.. hard life made him curse god all the time..bt kuch saal pela aae he started to be a believer..i dunno wt the reason.... 3 4 saal pela tak same was my case i was a non believer.. m still not a die hard practitonar or smthing.. i dunt now i just started to believe in god and kind fo religion too.. i simply just respect each religion ..i think its good to have dem around.. :y

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
I thinks its jst at times wen u loose faith in God...not dat u want to but kai vaari jindagi ch halaat hee eho jehe ho jaande ne, (happened to me a couple of times...) jehrre appan nu majboor karde te assin stressed out honde aan karke we start takin our frustrations out and start tellin ourselves ke bass this is it...God doesnt exist...if he did, he wud've listened to my prayers and stuff like dat...but then afta sometime i've always came back and believed dat God exists...and believed dat some things are jst meant to happen and still seek da answers to why they r meant to b dat way...but never ever fully lost faith in God or questioned Religion bein real or fake...as i said b4, religion taught me "da way of life" and im thankful for dat...there might hav not been any otha way...idk... :dn

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
God and Religion are two separate things. You can be non-religious and still firmly believe in God :)

pps309

Prime VIP
Religion do both, it unites and divides.

Not only religion any social activity does the same thing.
Amliya nu amal katthe v rakhda par 2 amliya de gang larr marr v jaande aa.
Same way any sports, ppl say sports is for spreading harmony but Red Sox te NY yankees te supporters ik duje da ser v paad dinde aa.

Even ppl within the same religion divide ho jande aa. Ppl in a same home divide ho jande.

I guess difference in opinion and opting a different path is a human nature.

Baki je koi kehnda ke religion karke fights hundiya. Ta I will ask ke dhyan naal socho ke je religion na hunda taa ki loka ne ladna nahi si. Jinna ne ladna ohna nu ta bahana chaeeda, chae religion da hove ya WMD di ya fer Oil da. It is a struggle for power. Aj politician religion di dhaal bana larde aa. Kal to region di dhaal bana laran lag jaan ge. Fer language di, fer may kisse hor cheez di.

Je gaur naal dekhya jaave ta main sochda ke jinne loki religion karke larde aa, osto kitte jaade religion ne jorr ke rakhe aa.
Ik gal note karyo ke Laran aale ghat aa te maran wale jaade aa. Te jinne marde oh sarre larai nahi si karde, bechare dhake naal hi gaadi chaad ditte jaande aa.

HONESTLY: Je 1 religion de 1000 follower aa te oss cho hardly 5 hi spiritual hunde aa jo ki sachi rabb de naal juran di koshish karde aa. Baki ta sab dikhava hi aa.

Ramta

- -

It is the very character of religion to divide. Even though every religion professes equality
it does so on certain conditions. Either the followers fulfill those conditions or they are not
regarded as true religionists. Every religion has failed to unite people.

One might argue that it's the people who are corrupt not religion. It's just an excuse.
Here too its religion that has failed to calculate the nature of the Human. And the
nature of the Human, whether we accept it or not, is rooted in his Tribal instincts.
We all wantour tribes and our tribe, clan, biradari is always better than the other.
Religioj can do nothing about it.

Thanks

- -