Punjabi Virsa...Sawaal Jawab!

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Pata ni saarey janne ki banaai jaande thread da...ima start deleting posts soon... changi taraan khedo according to da rules yaar...plz!! :dts

Back to original topic:

Im not sure par mainu jithe tak lagda, cuz i've heard "Pind di Jooh" a lot, and i think it means khet jithe khatam hunde uss particular pind de :kin

Reminder:
Je kise nu lagda ke tusi better ans de sakde taan plz apna ans post kardo te the person who asked da question can come and declare who have answered it better than da otha...te oh person fer agla sawaal puche ga.
simple jehe rules aa kion ni palle pende :wall

onlycheema

Banned
baachaan matlab gallan. Jooh matlab pind di boundary. Kupp matlab turri store karran aala kamm jeha hunda jehraa.

Shamkaan ?? As in kaahnu maar dae jaalman shamkaa vey tann mera kachh warga. Shamak shallo v hunda ..... context dasso.

Reminder:
Je kise nu lagda ke tusi better ans de sakde taan plz apna ans post kardo te the person who asked da question can come and declare who have answered it better than da otha...te oh person fer agla sawaal puche ga.

If the person is sure about his answer(100%), then there is no point of waiting. You could wait, if you are not sure about your answer. I posted the answer to the Gurvy question first and I was sure about my answer. And hence I asked the next question! But you answered the question of a rahul2cbz4u...who posted the answer(to Gurvy query) and next question after my post!

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Pata ni saarey janne ki banaai jaande thread da...ima start deleting posts soon... changi taraan khedo according to da rules yaar...plz!! :dts

Back to original topic:

Im not sure par mainu jithe tak lagda, cuz i've heard "Pind di Jooh" a lot, and i think it means khet jithe khatam hunde uss particular pind de :kin

Reminder:

hanji ji tusi bilkul sahi jawaab dita
jooha kise pind kise khet ya kise vi ilake di hadd (boundary) nu hi kehnde ne :)

an old Punjabi word pronounced "trin-jan" which was used to describe the place in a village where women would meet up to spin cotton, share gossip & jokes and to resolve family issues.