Punjabi Suba

pps309

Prime VIP
^^^ i guess that's a gud thing in Haryana.
This way they make sure there is some employment for unemployed lower segment and keeps big transport mafia away. State run transport is also profitable, which is not the case in Punjab.

deep

Prime VIP
^^^ i guess that's a gud thing in Haryana.
This way they make sure there is some employment for unemployed lower segment and keeps big transport mafia away. State run transport is also profitable, which is not the case in Punjab.

In punjab, most of bigger transports and profitable routes are owned by private transport companies owned by politicians.they dont want to make state run companies profitable bcoz it will be their loss.
They even ply their buses without permits bcoz nobody is their to stop them , DTO, police nobody dares to stop their buses.
even badal's has huge transport business, some of companies owned by them are orbit, dabwali jujhar and their employees treat themselves as king of roads,
one incident i have witnessed myself , conductor of an AC(they have AC just to show off not for cooling) bus plying on mohali moga route abused an ASI in front of whole crowd when stopped for jumping red light

ozzy12345

Deep , u seemed to be some congress stooge... isn't it... we know what badal and amrinder are... and we even know what hooda, chautala and company is doing in haryana... one require to bribe in tons to the big fishes in Haryana to open some industry ... we even got the situation of law and order in Haryana after reading about the atrocities of Rathore on Ruchika .....we are not here to criticize Punjab or praise haryana... Politician everywhere are black blot.. so don't just single out one and criticize it... here the question asked is different.... so just stick to it...

deep

Prime VIP
Deep , u seemed to be some congress stooge... isn't it... we know what badal and amrinder are... and we even know what hooda, chautala and company is doing in haryana... one require to bribe in tons to the big fishes in Haryana to open some industry ... we even got the situation of law and order in Haryana after reading about the atrocities of Rathore on Ruchika .....we are not here to criticize Punjab or praise haryana... Politician everywhere are black blot.. so don't just single out one and criticize it... here the question asked is different.... so just stick to it...

no i am not pro congress or anti akali, bcoz even congress members has huge transport businesses, one of them is Avtar Henry Ex-trasport minister punjab, he owns kartar and satkartar transports, owning more than 100 buses(on a single patiala - mukerian/talwara permit at one point) and several hundred trucks..

te rahi bribe di gal ,,, punjab ch kehra kam bina bribe to hunda,,, kehri industry bina bribe ton lagdi,,
i am not criticizing punjab, i am criticizing politicians who are culprits for preset situation in punjab. and if i want my punjab to grow and prosper y would i look into bad policies of other states , rather i would keep good policies of other states as ideal .

dont you think if punjab adopts same process as in haryana to allot bus permits to societies of unemplyed persons , it would tackle unemployment?????????????

also , I belong to punjab , i was born here and never stayed out of punjab for more than few days till i was in india.

Also i know well that myself and PPS bhaji took the whole thread to different side, so i am out of it now, if PPS bhaji wants we can start a new thread to discuss on this

ozzy12345

@Deep
Dude, criticizing something doesn't makes it perfect... it is very important to find positives also to give it a boost... We all know that Punjab is not perfect and no state in India is perfect and even no country is perfect... But look at US, they always put forward positives of their country...

Jiven kende ne ke jeda banda pandya(criticized) geya, oh samjo jindgio geya.... esse kar ke jai kuj appe a k savar nahi sakde tan ghatto ghat pando(criticize) te naa.....

kadi india dia dujjia states vich reh ke vekhi, pher pata laggo apna punjab bakia nallo kina vadyia hai...(my personal experience...)

deep

Prime VIP
@Deep
Dude, criticizing something doesn't makes it perfect... it is very important to find positives also to give it a boost... We all know that Punjab is not perfect and no state in India is perfect and even no country is perfect... But look at US, they always put forward positives of their country...

Jiven kende ne ke jeda banda pandya(criticized) geya, oh samjo jindgio geya.... esse kar ke jai kuj appe a k savar nahi sakde tan ghatto ghat pando(criticize) te naa.....

kadi india dia dujjia states vich reh ke vekhi, pher pata laggo apna punjab bakia nallo kina vadyia hai...(my personal experience...)

bhaji i m in US, i know well ke mera country te meri state kithe stand kardi and on unp we all are punjabi's here, je apan ethe v punjab da change mara discuss nahin kar sakde tan kithe karange,

Also i know well criticizing will not make it better, bhaji pehlan main v ehi sochda si , par pichhle das salaan punjab ch ki boost hoya, badal te amrinder de empire.
naale main eh kadi nahin keha ke punjab mara, sade politician te ona diyan policies mariyan ne,
te rahi gal bhandan di, sade politician bahut strong built ne enna te bhandan wargi chhoti cheej da asar nahin hunda , enna te tan enne enne court cases da asar nahin hunda, bhandan da ki hona
par je tuhanu meri eh gal buri lagdi ke i criticize them and their policies. I am sorry for that

bhaji your personal experience says ke punjab is much better , even i have experienced the same that punjab is even better than US. its just becoz harek hun apna ghar apni mitti vadhiya lagdi,
kadi kerala wale nu kehnde suneya ke punjab is better than kerala,
oh v ehi kahooga kerala is better than punjab

ozzy12345

bhaji i m in US, i know well ke mera country te meri state kithe stand kardi and on unp we all are punjabi's here, je apan ethe v punjab da change mara discuss nahin kar sakde tan kithe karange,
naale main eh kadi nahin keha ke punjab mara, sade politician te ona diyan policies mariyan ne,
te rahi gal bhandan di, sade politician bahut strong built ne enna te bhandan wargi chhoti cheej da asar nahin hunda , enna te tan enne enne court cases da asar nahin hunda, bhandan da ki hona
par je tuhanu meri eh gal buri lagdi ke i criticize them and their policies. I am sorry for that

bhaji your personal experience says ke punjab is much better , even i have experienced the same that punjab is even better than US. its just becoz harek hun apna ghar apni mitti vadhiya lagdi,
kadi kerala wale nu kehnde suneya ke punjab is better than kerala,
oh v ehi kahooga kerala is better than punjab

Veere ehi tan pharak aa punjab te kerela vich ke kerelite vi ethe a ke kende ne ke punjab varga pyar te satkar kidro nahi labda, kerala vich vi nahi... :yes

te main khud kehna han ke politicians are black blot on democratic system as a whole... and i am not defending politicians of Punjab dude....
But criticizing doesn't solve a problem... believe me... it just make a persons skin more hard and the little improvement which could have otherwise happened doesn't even take place... so try to find out positives and the negatives will itself seem to be very small...

and the real difference always take place by participating and not just criticizing....