punjabi babes

rgxsingh

Elite
cth4-1.jpg

Kanishkaa — Punjabi ‘video queen’
Chandigarh, June 10
She is barely 21, but she is already a “video queen”. Each of the 24 videos she has done so far, including those for Pankaj Udhas, Sonu Nigam and Surjit Bindrakhia, have been major hits. And this “video queen” is none other than Kanishkaa Sodhi, a Punjabi girl, born and brought up in Mumbai, who boasts of strong links with Chandigarh and Punjab, not because she has performed for top Punjabi folk singers but also because she is rooted here. “I visit Chandigarh frequently,” she says revealing that later this month, she will be in Shimla to shoot for England-based Sunny Cheema.
“It was my father who wanted to be a film star. He left Shimla in the late 70s for a break in the Bollywood. My mother is from Mumbai.

Source: www.tribuneindia.com

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
cth4-1.jpg

Kanishkaa — Punjabi ‘video queen’
Chandigarh, June 10
She is barely 21, but she is already a “video queen”. Each of the 24 videos she has done so far, including those for Pankaj Udhas, Sonu Nigam and Surjit Bindrakhia, have been major hits. And this “video queen” is none other than Kanishkaa Sodhi, a Punjabi girl, born and brought up in Mumbai, who boasts of strong links with Chandigarh and Punjab, not because she has performed for top Punjabi folk singers but also because she is rooted here. “I visit Chandigarh frequently,” she says revealing that later this month, she will be in Shimla to shoot for England-based Sunny Cheema. “It was my father who wanted to be a film star. He left Shimla in the late 70s for a break in the Bollywood. My mother is from Mumbai.

Source: www.tribuneindia.com

whoa... shes ma favorite one :eek:

rgxsingh

Elite

srry i steal this pic from this guys album ..... i dont know who is he but model is well known host of PTC, ETC and Zee punjabi channel Shows and now she can be seen in many punjabi videos too!

her name is PREET and she is punjabi girl from delhi!:kiven