Punjab Police Attack Story On Sikh People in LDH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Punjab Police Attack Story On Sikh People in L

unp te ikk hor video vich they were pelting stones at police, jehde sir te batta bajja hoyu oh shittar parade ta karuga hi..

tey fir jehdey goli lagi a............oh fir bomb chalauga????????????

Is sahab naal tah gul mukni ni..............Problem da root cause address karo...na ki shittar parade di parshansa karo.......Shittar parade tah har koi kar lainda jad mauka miley.

Eh golian ohdo ni challian jad koi hor public property saar reha c...tey bandey kut reha c.?>?>?:pop

Sadkey tuhadey sarean di soch tey.........:wacko

Austria ch Baba marea = Punjab ch bhan tor = No goli:wacko
Bhehia walon property da nuksaan = No goli:wah
Ashutosh di procession = Lokan da protest = 1 Dead and 7 Injured:o

Eh mehnu hi lagda key jad v chief minister di gaddi nu jah votes nu khatra paida hunda eh "GOLI" ohdo hi chaldi a. :pop

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

but SGGS ehse layi ta banayi hoyi ah na???? so that we can read it and have discussions on it... these babbas r just preaching it and explaining the words of the bani so that everyone else can be able to understand them.

this persecution is what Sikhs faced during the times of the Gurus and i feel like i am facing the same right now just because i believe in something that is not so popular...

the only reason my family believes in him is because he helped us when we were goin through a tough time, ... but es da eh matlab nahi ah ke assi apna religion change kar liya..... we still go to the gurdwara and my parents r still amritdhari.

pps309

Prime VIP

well i forgot to mention, that u have to experience something in order to make sense of it and believe it. im guessing u dont believe in black magic either
Hanji Penji main ta black magic nu v nahi manda,
thodi marji aa jo thonu teek lagda oh karo. Changa ta sanu bohat kuch lagda par shayad oh sab kuch teek nahi hunda.

pps309

Prime VIP

but SGGS ehse layi ta banayi hoyi ah na???? so that we can read it and have discussions on it... these babbas r just preaching it and explaining the words of the bani so that everyone else can be able to understand them.

this persecution is what Sikhs faced during the times of the Gurus and i feel like i am facing the same right now just because i believe in something that is not so popular...

the only reason my family believes in him is because he helped us when we were goin through a tough time, ... but es da eh matlab nahi ah ke assi apna religion change kar liya..... we still go to the gurdwara and my parents r still amritdhari.
Penji jo thonu teek lagda tusi oh manno.

Main ta sirf ehna keh raya ke, je tusi kisee shayar di v shayari sunane aa ta pella dass dene ke Galib ne injh farmaya, etthe aa babbe SGGS cho panktiya chuk, tor maror ke apniya bana bana ke kud parchar kar rahe aa.

Je aa sachi SGGS di bani paroun, te apne aap nu sevadar manan ta fer aa sarre syappe hon hi kyu??

chalo penji, thoda apna opinion aa, mera apna. Jo thonu teek lagda tusi oh karo.

running on the road with swords ,wat thought someone will throw roses....
btw attack on sikh lolzz its attack on group of people from radical groups like dal khalsa which trying to create problem again in punjab..between to loveing community... intelligence already keeping an eye on like these groups and founded they spreading some anti-community cd's & pampletes in punjab ,brainwashing ppl there,just a month back and they also have a link with those groups which are banned by interpol...So Beware as the peace in punjab will be disturb again......rem some 20 yrs back wat was the condition of punjab was...hope those days do not come back..Touchwood.
And so, their member has been attacked/beaten..dont bring whole sikh community in it..az like this groups only defame the name of sikhs

Lemme ask you a question Mr know it all

Where was your friggin interpol when 1984 riots took place??? :wacko

I hate it when people like you would keep quiet on 1984 issues and jump to the bandwagon of bashing people on other "easy to manipulate" issues.

I really hope that Government sponsored cleansing programs in the form of raping, murdering sikhs and staging fake encounters(with the help of CBI) by sheltering police cats and army storming of the temples doesn't come back to Punjab.

How about you try South India for the testing grounds this time????

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

Hanji Penji main ta black magic nu v nahi manda,
thodi marji aa jo thonu teek lagda oh karo. Changa ta sanu bohat kuch lagda par shayad oh sab kuch teek nahi hunda.

well thanks for the wonderful discussion, main hun ehs baare koi gal ni karni, i feel emotionally hurt rite now about the topic,

it was great to hear ur views, i understand where you are coming from

pps309

Prime VIP

BTW, it is not a Non-SIkh Religion v/s Sikh Religion.

It is a voice against those babbes who are hell bent on mutilating the bani of SGGS.

pps309

Prime VIP

well thanks for the wonderful discussion, main hun ehs baare koi gal ni karni, i feel emotionally hurt rite now about the topic,

it was great to hear ur views, i understand where you are coming from
I don't know which thing hurt you. My intention is not to hurt you, especially when I am calling you penji.

I am just telling you to do what you think is right.

Ohney tuhadi help kiti .....thank him.....pay respect to him as an elder and move on.

P.S - Everyone has the right to a peaceful protest...........even ashutosh followers.....par eh "GOLI" pata ni saadey bandea dey kyun lagdi a. :chew

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

I don't know which thing hurt you. My intention is not to hurt you, especially when I am calling you penji.

I am just telling you to do what you think is right.

u called me moorak, isnt that hurting me enough???? im my own person and i can choose right from wrong, im not a moorak. only in ur eyes i might be one but if i have to be called a moorak in order to live peacefully with the blessing i have frm my Guru then so be it.

pps309

Prime VIP

u called me moorak, isnt that hurting me enough???? im my own person and i can choose right from wrong, im not a moorak. only in ur eyes i might be one but if i have to be called a moorak in order to live peacefully with the blessing i have frm my Guru then so be it.
i appologise for that. I accept my mistake.
I will edit all my post and take that word out.

^^ Your Guru should be Guru Granth Sahib( what's written in it) not Ashutosh???

If you agree with that then you are on the right path.

Let me ask you how many times have you tried to read Guru Granth Sahib yourself without others translating it for you?

Jeh hun kisey di wife anpar a...........ohdey husband da letter aunda.......oh kisey toh paraundi a.....

ehda matab eh ni ki jidey toh paraundi a ......oh ohdi ho gai.

rgxsingh

Elite

its a newspaper... any journalist can write ANYTHING that they want in the newspaper. it doesnt mean that its true
If You are a sikh then I request you plz have Believe in Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji. dont mind sadde gura ne sanu dehdharian kolo bachan lai sanu shabad gurur"Guru granth sahib" de lad laya. I want to make a simple test. ask what ever you want from Guru Ji with clean heart and see your wish come true.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

stop judging me without knowing anything about me like that.

i am a Sikh and i beleive in the Guru Granth Sahib, im a Vegetarian and i dont cut my hair either.... BUT i am open to other religions and Sikhism is not the only religion i believe in. Personally, i find Buddhism very interesting and DJJS is where we discuss all of that, and that is what makes me happy so please....

i suggest that people apne app nu pehla mirror vich dekhan before they assume anything about anyone else.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

Jeh hun kisey di wife anpar a...........ohdey husband da letter aunda.......oh kisey toh paraundi a.....

ehda matab eh ni ki jidey toh paraundi a ......oh ohdi ho gai.

ohs ne letter nu read karwaya kissi ton to get the message of the letter

the same way, a human needs a teacher, a master, or a guru who can show him the way to God... because i think u r forgetting that God is one and he is eternal light

i can sit for hours and keep on reading a recipe over n over again but it will not get me the actual dish. i will have go actually get up nd get the ingredients so that i can make the dish myself

ohs ne letter nu read karwaya kissi ton to get the message of the letter

Mera point c......ohnu jihni respect bandi a ohni dao......jeh ohney tuhanu read karkey sunaea...ehda matlab eh ni tusi saaara kuch shad key ohdey magar lag jao.

the same way, a human needs a teacher, a master, or a guru who can show him the way to God... because i think u r forgetting that God is one and he is eternal light

^^I have heard the exact same thing from many people that visit some kind of dera.....

Most dera followers that i have talked to say that Gur and Guru are two different things.......

Ik baar meh kisey di gaddi ch jah reha c.....we picked up Granthi's from the Gurduwara for the Akhand path and that person started arguing with the Granthi's key Gur tey Guru ch farak hunda.....tey Guru nu paun lai Gur chahida....

Par Granthi's ney ohna nu kaafi detail ch samjhaea.....Ohna ney ki keha oh ni meh sun sakea....kyunki meh agey baitha c .....par meh zaroor agli waar Gurduwarey gea tah eh sawal puchonga....

Par meri present belief eh a ki Shabad hi Guru hey tey Guru hi Shabad hey......

There was a reason why Guru ji gave importance to rehat rather than the person. He wanted us to live by the code......Tah hi tah ohna nu sikh toh pehla rehat pyaari c...... "Truth is high but higher still is truthful living."

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

^^ maybe if u had read my post carefully u would have understood what i meant when i said that I AM A SIKH and i still follow SIKHISM and im not far away from it, its just that i am more open to other religions and ideas than other people

i still do go to the gurdwara, i listen to shabads and in the morning everyday we have Japji Sahib and then every evening there is Rehraas and dont forget the fact that my parents r Amritdhari

all u guys r ganging up on me and ur telling me how i should live my life but the reality is... its up to me and only me. Believing in some Sant doesnt make me a lesser Sikh than anyone else.

Maybe this is the whole reason why my parents dont usually tell anyone about this whole Ashram we have been to... its because of people like you who cant see the happiness of others.

im going to try and not reply from now on because u guys just keep on coming up with somethin else to say and telling me that im wrong, but remember one thing............. i am only ONE person that u guys r judging... dont forget those lakhs of people who also go to his Ashram

okay, WJKK WJKF

^^ I am not judging you.......I am nobody to judge you.....

I just put forth my beliefs.....and why i believed in those.....

I said in my post that next time i go to Gurudwara i'll ask about this.......so i increase my knowledge on this subject 2.

Again if i said anything that hurt your feelings then i am sorry sister but i just put forth what i believed in. We are not putting your belief system down.....we just feel it is necessary to explain ours and why there are clashes among dera followers and others.

P.S - Guru ji also told us to follow only one religion.....and not a mesh of everything. And by that it does not mean that you shouldn't study other people's viewpoints.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh.

Status
Not open for further replies.