Pet Peeves!

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
ajj main tv te ki dekhya ........ sachi ch keere vadde saare keere like kadeya varge par vadde (bugs) to fry karke khaande lok taiwan ch te naale kacha pork laike bina cook keete, literally kacha, ohnu katt ke , ohde te salt paake te rice milake 2 hafte layi bottles ch band karke rakhde aa te fer 2 hafte baad ohnu oda hi kacha khande aa, ewwwwww !

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
tusi pehllan toh hee bherri look rakheya karo mooh te... avein nai pyar naal takki da har ik nu :slap
hahahaha... rofl

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
i super-hate it when people turn their backs and start giving attitudes or not even attitudes but forget about all the good times u shared with them when they needed u and now that everything turns ok, its like they dont even remember who u are.

And i hate it when to keep friendship and relationships going i always have to be the first person contacting them, checkin up on them, makin sure they are ok, sayin hi hello and the otherside would never care if i didnt call them/ contact them for months and they would never eitherways. And when u do, they act like o they love u so much and u did a big favor by calling them. Like do they never care themselves.

(No personal grudge against anyone, when we are close we know that we wont talk for months but we'd still be like the bestest friends when we do talk)

deep

Prime VIP
i super-hate it when people turn their backs and start giving attitudes or not even attitudes but forget about all the good times u shared with them when they needed u and now that everything turns ok, its like they dont even remember who u are.

And i hate it when to keep friendship and relationships going i always have to be the first person contacting them, checkin up on them, makin sure they are ok, sayin hi hello and the otherside would never care if i didnt call them/ contact them for months and they would never eitherways. And when u do, they act like o they love u so much and u did a big favor by calling them. Like do they never care themselves.

(No personal grudge against anyone, when we are close we know that we wont talk for months but we'd still be like the bestest friends when we do talk)

I agree with you

I had some bitter experience