Pagg Da Swaal Aa...!

J@tti

..Majajan..
Re: ^^dUngeE sAcHai-pUnjAbI^^

As far as choice of girls in concerned, it's everyones personal preference. How can you question that. Secondly, when you marry someone, you expect someone as a whole based on deeper things like maturity level, nature, compatibility rather than looks. If a girl would leave you, just because you decide to keep hair, then I guess you should not marry her in first place.

Zailldaar

Mimber

J@tti said:
As far as choice of girls in concerned, it's everyones personal preference. How can you question that. Secondly, when you marry someone, you expect someone as a whole based on deeper things like maturity level, nature, compatibility rather than looks. If a girl would leave you, just because you decide to keep hair, then I guess you should not marry her in first place.

jatti ji je ek war ho he gaya fer ki reh gaya,gal tan eh hai its the first preference of a girl -a cut surd.
hun ithe baithe appa kuch v keh laye but we all know its the case with most of the girls.

J@tti

..Majajan..

jattscotchdashokeen said:
jatti ji je ek war ho he gaya fer ki reh gaya,gal tan eh hai its the first preference of a girl -a cut surd.
hun ithe baithe appa kuch v keh laye but we all know its the case with most of the girls.

Jarak wistar nal dasna

neil

W@TNO DOOR

hmm mainu kanfuse na karo....
apan dekho inna ke jaande aa
shweet
i will just delete it

g.r.r.r

Dhillon said:
Raaj karega Khalsa AAKI Rahe na koi

Ah Hunda

Some1

Focusing on ________

its a fact....n there might some exceptions

tuhadde sochan te kehn naal fact ni ban jaaunda rolfrolfrolf

Some1

Focusing on ________

J@tti said:

:werd

:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper

Zailldaar

Mimber

JaY said:
tuhadde sochan te kehn naal fact ni ban jaaunda rolfrolfrolf

kuriye fact ne tan fact rehna mein kava ya na kava...

its not my soch..its wats happening...

Some1

Focusing on ________

kuriye fact ne tan fact rehna mein kava ya na kava...

its not my soch..its wats happening...

:squint nahin haige fact

acc. to u taan discrimination chaldi payi pagg aaleyaan de against :squint:squint

Zailldaar

Mimber

J@tti said:
Jarak wistar nal dasna

wistar naal-- jado viah ho he gaya fer tan dona wich ek understanding ho jandi hai,ki both ek duje nu samjan,the question is girls these days perfer to marry a cut surd than a surd.

i'm not saying ki surds de viah nahi hunde,sadde layi koi thor nahi.

it was a general conception that girls are more inclined towards cut surds than they are to surds.

Zailldaar

Mimber

JaY said:
:squint nahin haige fact

acc. to u taan discrimination chaldi payi pagg aaleyaan de against :squint:squint

i never said anything concerning discrimination i just said perference..

n preference n discrimination are poles apart.something wrong with ur understanding of the concept i was talkin about...

J@tti

..Majajan..

wistar naal-- jado viah ho he gaya fer tan dona wich ek understanding ho jandi hai,ki both ek duje nu samjan,the question is girls these days perfer to marry a cut surd than a surd.

i'm not saying ki surds de viah nahi hunde,sadde layi koi thor nahi.

it was a general conception that girls are more inclined towards cut surds than they are to surds.

Let's look at it this way, if a girl prefers to marry a cut-surd, you can tell how shallow she is. So in a way surds get to marry girls which are better, atleast not too shallow. So, be happy if you are a surd, you get to pick from better share of girls. Let the cut surds be jealous of you. :cool

Zailldaar

Mimber

J@tti said:
[/size]

Let's look at it this way, if a girl prefers to marry a cut-surd, you can tell how shallow she is. So in a way surds get to marry girls which are better, atleast not too shallow. So, be happy if you are a surd, you get to pick from better share of girls. Let the cut surds be jealous of you. :cool

rolf i'm not jealous or i don't want to make any one else jealous of anything,i wrote in the start of the thread NOTHING :wig PERSONAL.

its a general conception,jehri v jisnu pasand ave ohde layi ohde vargi koi hor nahi....Rite?

i guess u girls took it as a personal :hit attack,but it was not intended that way...

full_taur

Bai eh sirf viah karvan di gal nahi,ki whether koi care karda ja nahi,its about je appa sare jis rate te cut surd ho rehe a ek din,amritdari sehajdari ta ki appa nu duja paag wala singh nahi labhna.
Bai i totally agree with you.. and sikh di pehchan usdi pagg naal hundi a pehlaan.. and jo hisaab chal reha hai... sikh will only be in books and only be in museums.. and then people like u & me who still wear turbans (gracefully & proudly) will only be seen in museums... BUt yaar jad tak tere mere varge hege ne.. who can understand the importance of turban.. tad tak sikh dikhde rehenge and saari duniya vich sab nu pata rahuga ki SIKH hai Kaun...

Dats da point bai,apneya cho he kinne bande edha de ne jo nahi bande,hun jede piyo ne topi pa ke rakhni hai oh kidaan expect karda ki munda paagh bane te kuri paagh wale naal viah karvaye.
So bloody true..yaar this is what i meant.. when is said ki jado parents hi nai dasange apne culture te religion baare then nuthing will happen.....

neil said:
EH BHULL JA JATT BAI

SIKHI KADE NE MUKK SAKDE, HISTORY DEKH APNE RELIGION DE, JADON JADON EHNU KHATAM KARAN DE TRY HOYEE AA, EH UNNI EE WADH DEE AA.
ISE LAYE TAN APAN NUN KADE APNA RELIGION ADVERTISE KARN DE LOR NEE PAYE
KAI HOR RELIGIONS WANGO
TE NAA HEE ASIN FAR FAR KE LOKAN NUN SINGH BANAUNE AA
na yaar what Jatt is saying is absolutely true... and yaar asi history dekhiya te bahut kuch hai.. but how about future... to be honest the future looks bleak and bad... and moroever who cares about history.. so the way it is going.. sikhi will be finished...thought ho nai sakdi (i agree to it Neil bai) but we have to do soemthing, more then just talkig to do something...

I wrote in the beginning nothing personal,yes i'm a surd.

bande di nature ta kuriye baad ch pata lagdi a,when u get to meet each other,the think is girls don't have a gud impression of surds.

appni punjabi kuriya he,all of them don't like to associated with a surd guy.untill and unless forced by parents,n then they may get well,kyun paagh banan wala v ek ensaan hai duje na banan wale warga.
yeah u r right.. nature & all koi nai dekhda.. all they want is models and all.. and aajkal diyan kuriyan nu Sahibjaade, banda Singh Bahadhur, Hari Singh, Guru Gobind singh vihc apne models nai labhde...so girls dont wanna get associate with turbaned sikhs as they say ki they are not UPTO DATE or anything and they think turbans are thing of the past....

J@tti said:
yeah agreed kis ab di apni preference hundi hai and all.. and ishq pagg dekhe nai hunda.. but the thing is most of the girls dnt wanna associate themselves with turban wearing sikhs... and moroever yaar if u know ur culture, if u know where u r from and what turban means and all.. and what ur religion is.. then probably before doing ishq with anyone , you will think many other things....and u try & find a person who have got everything what u looking for...

J@tti said:
[/size]

Let's look at it this way, if a girl prefers to marry a cut-surd, you can tell how shallow she is. So in a way surds get to marry girls which are better, atleast not too shallow. So, be happy if you are a surd, you get to pick from better share of girls. Let the cut surds be jealous of you.
Good one jatti. thats the attitude that i have and thats what all should have... good one yaar.. dil khush kr dita...

and Jatt bai.. good thread yaar aleast few people acknowledge about this problem

but bai keep it up.. keep up the sikhi spirit alive & kicking.. and I'm with u buddy....

chahe hove sydney ja surrey, chahe hove jullundhur ya iceland..
dastaar'an sajdian rehendgain saade sira te....

full_taur

JaY said:
k lemme put it ...these days i've seen very less young guys wid turbans who carry it off gracefully and look good (i mean dress sense wise)
heheehhhe.. hasis agyai mainu yeh sun ke.. ki sikh gracefully carry ya dress nai krde aapne aap nu.. hehehe..rolfrolfrolfrolfrolf

come to sydney, come to chandigarh... will show u...

Ithe aajyao.. i can show u many sikhs (like me) who are dressed to perfection. and who know what & which things to wear.. formal, casual,, beach wear..

but as they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. May be turbans dekh ke, tusi chaj naal dekhde hi nai...

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<

aj kal kuriya cut surd mundeya naal viah karvana kyun jada pasand kar diya ne,and parents too support this. i Just want to know Y?

first of all thanks for startin suchaaa hawt topic. :)

ummm to begin with callin a sardar a surd is a disrespectful act in itself coz lke couple of mah frnds told meh tht its offensive to call a sardar cut surd... it was used by peepz to diss sardar's n sadly sardar's have started degradin themselves by callin surds.....

secondly in regards to da topic well u dun hve to be a tru sardar to wear turban u can still practise yer religion even though u are clean shaven... so it doesn't mean like a clean shaven guy is less of a sardar n the parents shud rebel against their daughter marryin a clean shaven dude... n as far as choosing a partner is concerned it is soley dependent on the person's choice i mean there r gyals who prefer gursikh guyz n there r gyalss who prefer clean sahven guyz.. n some r jus neutral.. i think its same with the guyz as well some prefer gyalss with short hair others with long hair or sum prefer gyals who wear indian dresses n others jus want gyals who wear western clothes... :p

J@tti

..Majajan..

full_taur said:
Good one jatti. thats the attitude that i have and thats what all should have... good one yaar.. dil khush kr dita...

thanks aa and I hope scotch de shooken jatt nu jwab mil gya hou :p
BTW.. I can put the same question to guys with a little change in wording. Why do guys run after girls who wear revealing clothes. You can refer to gallery if you have any doubts about it being true.

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy

J@tti said:
BTW.. I can put the same question to guys with a little change in wording. Why do guys run after girls who wear revealing clothes. You can refer to gallery if you have any doubts about it being true.

Tusi vi nava thread shuru kar dio................................:joy

full_taur

J@tti said:

Nopes... guys dnt run after girls who wear revealing clothes.. About me, i can run after a girl who is punjaban and wears suit and punjabi dresses.. i can run whole my life after such a girl.. but i dnt wanna run after girls who wear revealing dresses.. naah no way.... :wall