Need Help

Gill 22

Elite
jado mai apna phone nokia suite te attach karda tan phone attach tan ho janda te jado browser vich ovi store ton kuj v download karda tan error ayi janda ....aa wala error aunda.....there seems to be a problem with connecting to nokia store.make sure the internet connection is working .if you still can't connect the service may be currently unavailable.please try again later.............
yr ehda hall daso ki chakar aa yr eh ....reply plz...................thanks in advance

I updated Nokia Suite with the new version 3.4.49 recently and after that I am not able to install any app from Nokia Ovi store. Whenever I click "Download via PC", the Nokia Suite gives the error "Can't connect to service".

Please refer to the attached image.

How to resolve the issue?

Last edited:

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
net connection vich prob haigi :um hor koi prob nai aa :p

team kindly move thread to technology :p

Gill 22

Elite
veer baki tan sab kite net chalda sirf ovi suite vich ni chalda..........ovi vich v chalda 22 par jado ovi store ton koi software download karda tan connection error kehnda

I updated Nokia Suite with the new version 3.4.49 recently and after that I am not able to install any app from Nokia Ovi store. Whenever I click "Download via PC", the Nokia Suite gives the error "Can't connect to service".

Please refer to the attached image.

How to resolve the issue?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
nokia da antim sanskar karan wala hogaya hor kuch ni well try to connect via Wifi and see if normal websites open. if not probably ur wifi isnt really working now try normal mobile data connection and then try again are you logged in Ovi store ? if not logout and login and try again

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
1. try temporarily disabling your firewall.

2. on your router try enabling DMZ for your ip

3. lastly try this-

Go to Internet Explorer-Tools-Internet Options-Content-Certificates-Trusted Root Certification Authorities. Delete all GTE CyberTrust certificates whose expiration date has passed. You should be left with one GTE certificate that is valid."

restart pc and try again,