Need a Gf Desperately

yaar 22 ne badi mehnat naal thread banaya hai......kyu usda dil shota karde aa........veer gullu chakk de fatte......gal hi koi na aa.....koi na koi kade na kade lazmi milu veere.....:gl

pink puma

Elite
:wa Hey Everybody out there.... i need a gf for me. i'm a sikh guy but i've trimmed my hair. if there's any girl who wants a bf for her contact me on

umm hi, gullu bhai is your name? :thinking acha anyway, so i hear your desperate for a gf :an, and before you start getting ideas, no im not interested :an but good luck with your mission dude.

naale ek hor gall jeh mein keh saakdi,... muje maloom hai vi saab nu koi na koi chyda, but when the need boils down to mere desperation, i think thats where we go wrong. because the thing is, when you are desperately looking to be with someone, you will settle for anyone whether that person is right for you or not. naale ek hor gall vi aa - desperation is about an emotional longing, and i think a relationship is much deeper than just emotions hai na.

so jeh mein ek chota jeha suggestion deh saakdi, i would say, take this desperation factor out of the picture and realize that you'll end up with the girl that was meant for you and rather than trying to force the situation, take it easy, and love will find you when the time and place is right :)

Kav

umm hi, gullu bhai is your name? :thinking acha anyway, so i hear your desperate for a gf :an, and before you start getting ideas, no im not interested :an but good luck with your mission dude.

naale ek hor gall jeh mein keh saakdi,... muje maloom hai vi saab nu koi na koi chyda, but when the need boils down to mere desperation, i think thats where we go wrong. because the thing is, when you are desperately looking to be with someone, you will settle for anyone whether that person is right for you or not. naale ek hor gall vi aa - desperation is about an emotional longing, and i think a relationship is much deeper than just emotions hai na.

so jeh mein ek chota jeha suggestion deh saakdi, i would say, take this desperation factor out of the picture and realize that you'll end up with the girl that was meant for you and rather than trying to force the situation, take it easy, and love will find you when the time and place is right :)

Kudi Jajbaati hogi................ Biba aidan gal dil noo ni layeedi.......... agla bhawan tafri hi maar reha hove.............:roll

J@tti

..Majajan..
mere walon wi good ala luck aa 22 .. :roll :roll

urre ta msan msan 3-4 kudiyan aa.. bike chak te gedi marna shuru hoja :roll :roll :roll

SehaJ

Troublemaker

sir dukhan lag peya mera :du

Eni vaddi kahani :roll:roll:roll:roll