N.O.-XPLODE™(Supplement)

P-_-u-_-n-_-j-_-a-_-b

OMG are you serious? you sure they weren't taking afeem

cuz jehre afeem lende a aohnda da heart rate badd janda aa fer je tusi eh product launge tad panga pe janda

Nai 22 Afeem Jaa Koi Hor nasha nai kita C ohna ne.....Bas GYM Aan To Phela He Hoyea C Ehda...Te 22 Pata Karn Te Pata Laga C Jehre N.O XPLOADE Use Karde Aaaa 100 Vicho 10 Janeya Naal Ame Ho He Janda aaaa Bahut Ghatt Jane Use Karde Aaa Hun Eh :-? Te Mai Suneya Hun Company Ne Es Supplement Vich thore Jahe Change Kite Aaa :-?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
am not quiet sure. i think i will never buy this one :D

superpump 250 try kita si mei 2 ku din . .par chalo waise mai protein rakheya aa ON da thodi der tak oh v shadd dena

kanjjar

Banned
we know that aye!

no one is comparing a protein to a energy boosters

he was just askin if ON was a good one

NO XPLODE , Superpump 250 , jack3d and all that are same sort of things that can be compared .
Rahul 22 you started the thread as " N.O EXPLODE Supplement "
Which is incorrect. Like i said earlier "its not a supplement "

kanjjar

Banned
From what i understand YES there is a need to take a break from this product. It is addictive and with continuous use your body gets used to it and you end up needing more of it to get the same boost or buz.
It depends if the addiction is dangerous or healthy. Some people get addicted to drugs or steroids which is dangerous some actually get addicted to going to the gym or running itself which is healthy.this product is not addictive at all. its simply a quick energy boost. As far as going to the gym with extra energy in your body is concern i don't think its a bad or addictive thing. If you don't want to have extra energy in the gym try going to gym on empty stomach after whole days work.

kanjjar

Banned
It is a body building supplement what are you talking about ?

you bored?:bak
Its not a body building supplement. Does it build body ( muscle)?
You don't have to be a body builder to take it. You can be a sprinter and take it. Anyone who needs extra energy can take it. You could be a construction worker, Footballer , cricketer or anyone who feels the need for little extra energy in his/her line of work.
Read the ingredients and find me one thing that you think helps grow a muscle.
If you read the box it says Dietary Supplement not Body Building Supplement.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Its not a body building supplement. Does it build body ( muscle)?
You don't have to be a body builder to take it. You can be a sprinter and take it. Anyone who needs extra energy can take it. You could be a construction worker, Footballer , cricketer or anyone who feels the need for little extra energy in his/her line of work.
Read the ingredients and find me one thing that you think helps grow a muscle.
If you read the box it says Dietary Supplement not Body Building Supplement.
its a supplement isn't it. why your making a big deal out of it?
it helps you to grow muscle in one way or the other.

anything that you use to replace meal is a supplement . get it right mister

Bgrewal

well its not about need. its about added benefit from what you can do naturally. people dont NEED steroids either but that doesnt meant hey dont work.

this stuff just gives you added energy to work out a little bit harder.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
well its not about need. its about added benefit from what you can do naturally. people dont NEED steroids either but that doesnt meant hey dont work.

this stuff just gives you added energy to work out a little bit harder.
ya i know.. dnt need anything if u got a good diet. .3 meals a day thats more than enough .
in here we always skip meals plus we eat only one meal thats dinner!