Musings.......A Passing Thought

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
The very purpose of nature is to complete its prescribed course (of evolution) and shower its benefits of resources on the, humanity at large. We can use its fruits and resources for the benefits of the humanity at large or for our destruction is our choice!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscience does not seem to be an effective tool in clearing out the irrelevant data from our minds, as even after the distilling of the mind, by conscience, still its (mind) fruits are assessed as moral and immoral. Negative aspect of mind still persists till the distinction of separateness in not absolved.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Mankind has gone through many a cultural, as a result numerous sub-religions have mushroomed, each has erected around it a solid wall of rites and rituals. Instead of Universal-religion innumerable communities have sprung on the footsteps of spiritual masters of the day.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Human body and now mind is also its creation. We cannot control it. But it is, in our power, to use it for our benefit or destruction!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
The way we can’t control the nature, same way, we can’t control our mind. By controlling nature we would assume the power of its creation, which is unimaginable. The very process of nature lies in its own unique faculty of consciousness!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
The process of life on earth planet is based on consciousness. Whole existence, including living beings, is conscious and our existence is also conscious. Mind is nothing else but the faculty of consciousness by which we are able to observe our existence and that of the world!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
We should treat sensual desires as other body demands, like thirst and hunger and you would neither feel ashamed of it not over-indulgent about it.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Gross consciousness becomes pure, when gross is sieved & filtered-only conscious remains. Having realized present state of awareness (conscious/intelligence) we remove irrelevant data out of mind/conscious, by applying our sense of discrimination i.e., intelligence, both are one!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Still oceans produce devastating storms, tornadoes and cyclones. High velocity winds, hailstorms, originate from the space. Behind the cause of activity in the frozen mountains, oceans and space are the five elements which are never stable.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
The present ‘I’, would not have allowed in irrelevant data,otherwise known as gross-consciousness, is not right instrument to decide, as to which is the irrelevant data!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
An entity can’t know of its infirmities, unless it elevates itself to a higher pedestal and observe itself or some other entity, already elevated to that state!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
The present ‘I’- would not have allowed in irrelevant data, otherwise known as gross-consciousness- is not right instrument to decide, as to which is the irrelevant data.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Body of its own does not give us pleasure. Neither sense organs nor senses of perception give us pleasure. It grows in our mind, by its contact with the world external, and senses create sensations which are transmitted to the brain and mind enjoys the scene!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Materially, mentally, sensory and physically, man is creating a superficial world around him, that is vitiating his inner as well as outer environment!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
It is not the body or its sense organs that cause (instigate) reactions in it. It is the mind-boss that pulls its strings. But a sensual man, never lets his mind work (activate). He considers himself only as the body and fulfillment of its demands is his ultimate aim!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Now about the ‘I’ states. ‘I’ is an identification which goes on changing according to the earnestness of our quest or degree of its (i) involvement with the senses.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
As regards love between man and woman it is not a love between two genders but meeting of energies, positive and negative. Contact between man and a woman is not a love between two genders but meeting of energies, positive-negative.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
It was the fear of religion that actually segregated us apart. A new element of sin and sinners was introduced, which instead of checking evil, spewed hatred!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
‘I’ go on changing its identities: I am the body – the mind – the intelligence – the conscience – the wisdom – the Reality. One ‘I’ transforms itself into many ‘I’s!