мσѕ¢σω αт иιgнт

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
Moscow is located in northern Idaho, nestled between Moscow mountain and the beautiful undulating hills of the Palouse. With a small town friendliness and safety, Moscow is also a great location for higher education, being home to the University of Idaho and with Washington State University just across the state line.

Moscow is the "Heart of the Arts"--with the annual Jazz Festival, live music on the town, the Rendezvous in the Park, and summer theatre.

Moscow is also a great place for those who love the outdoors. Camping, mountain biking, snow mobiling, fishing and skiing abound, with some of the best big game and upland game hunting in the world located nearby.

After settlers arrived in 1871, the town became know as "Paradise Valley". In 1877, Samuel Neff filed for a postal permit under the name of Moscow because the area reminded him of his home town of Moscow, Pennsylvania.

In 1875, the city's first store was opened on what is now Main Street. Moscow grew with the arrival of the railroad in 1885. The town became incorporated in 1887 and was later chosen as the site for a land-grant institution, the University of Idaho. Idaho achieved statehood in 1890.
020-1.jpg
021-1.jpg
034-1.jpg
022-1.jpg
023-1.jpg
026-1.jpg
027-1.jpg
030-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
007-1.jpg
011-1.jpg
015-1.jpg
003-1.jpg

jatt85

The pictures you have used are from Moscow in Russia and not the Moscow in Idaho USA, I know its Moscow, Russia as I went there last year and had the best day of my life!!!!

anyway good post