Monty Panesar.....the star Sikh of England...

Yesterday, I heard in the news that he got the award for the Best Beard for the year 2006 beating Pakistan's Captain Inzamam and Cuban dictator Fidel Castro...
Way to go man....

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Ohh man...what to say abt this personality......he is a great harworking personn.which has made him so successfull.....hats off to him 4 his brilliant performance....and for his religious aspects too...

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
baahla kaim banda yaar
has given a new identity to sikhs in all over the world and especially in Australia.
mainu ashes shuru hon to baad 3-4 goreyaan ne keha hona, u look just like monty, cos of beard and turban.
te 15-16 ne keha ke isn't he one of you?
bayee baahli khushi hundi aa jad gore tuhaade saahmne tuhaade kisse bande di praise karde aa.
naale hun gore differentiate karan lag paye ke muslim te sikh different ne and thanks to Monty for playing a crucial part in all this.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
baahla kaim banda yaar
has given a new identity to sikhs in all over the world and especially in Australia.
mainu ashes shuru hon to baad 3-4 goreyaan ne keha hona, u look just like monty, cos of beard and turban.
te 15-16 ne keha ke isn't he one of you?
bayee baahli khushi hundi aa jad gore tuhaade saahmne tuhaade kisse bande di praise karde aa.
naale hun gore differentiate karan lag paye ke muslim te sikh different ne and thanks to Monty for playing a crucial part in all this.

yaad hai jadon Harbhajan ne Aussies di chhutti kiti c 2001 vich, main apni family naal aethe Festival ghuman gaya c te othe odon 2-3 gore mannu kainde, hey u look like Harbhajaan....very good bowler....khushi hundi jadon Sardar popular hunde ne...

Ăňģēľ

*Living*- *Di*- *Dream*?
man i am so glad we have a indian palyer playing for england where i live and also is one of the geatest bowling a spinner as england only had giles as a good spinner know we also have monty, who has great support from india and england supports