Meltdown to affect Indian doctors in UK

deepak pace

DJ_DEE

Ludhiana, December 27
The global meltdown will affect the placement of Indian doctors in UK as a large number of European doctors are coming to England, who will be given preference, observed Dr Irving Taylor, professor of surgery at the medical school of the University College, London. Dr Irving is in the city to attend 68th annual conference of the Association of Surgeons of India.
A large number of professionals are losing their jobs in foreign lands, which will affect the doctors in Europe sooner or later, thus the hospitals and universities will give the preference to European doctors over the doctors from the countries including India, said Dr Irving, who is president of the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO).
The Surgeon is here to deliver a lecture on the “modern management of colorectal liver metastes”, which is spreading of colorectal cancer in liver. "The disease is common in Western countries and can be treated with surgery and chemotherapy, depending on the diagnostic stage," the surgeon said.
He termed the genetic factors and environmental factors as the major causes of the colorectal cancer, adding that it is possible to lower the incidence of this disease through high fibre diet.
Sharing his experiences as a regular visitor to India, Dr Irving said: "My visit to Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and various other states was a pleasure as the beauty of India lies in its diversity." A cricket buff, the surgeon expressed his elation over the successful cricket Test series between India and England despite the Mumbai terror attacks, adding, "The incident brought back the trauma that we faced in London in 2005, and it hurt to see the destruction and bloodshed at the Taj that happens to be my favourite hotel. But, the cricket match was an answer to the terrorist outfits, which are trying to play havoc with the psychology of the global community."

SinghKing

Re: Meltdown to affect Indian doctors in

thats fukin bullshit.....
they all retards that dont have a clue what to do.

had to go to the hospital a few times and theres no1 even tho, and we had to wait 4 hours for our turn.
went to see him and he cudnt even speak english whilst poking me in my eye.

and its not just indian doctors, its gore too anyone british really