me having fun wid toyota fortuner in farms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogi Singh

damn your having a good time doing a off roading aye!!

gaddi di chassis tod ditia :p lagda

Kujj nahi hoya si veera. Pehle taan eh isdi gaddi hi nayi haigi.

Na yaar gaddi is soo gud just foot bars kharab hoiya rest is ok. Finally India got really a gud suv

Acchaji? Kinnak jhooth bolengaa puttara?

Par india cha ik hor prob aa,,,scorpio dekh ke police wale hath bahut dinde, mande nai bhave koi family bethi hove vich,mere dost kol c oh ena dukhi hoiya ohne vech ke hun honda layi

India wich hor ikk problem hai. Bande kissi hor da credit laen de baad, shaminda wi nahi honde teh boli jaande ne jhooth teh jhoth. Im proud to be Punjabi and ashamed of you bro!

Gogi Singh

Why close this thread buddy? Let the lie be caught and known. That will deter others who would want to try this same stunt. Lets give the fraudster a chance to explain at least. Maybe hes got a novel explanation the plagiarism.

If you dont expose the lie, why there might be others who would think of doing the same.

Let him reply or apologize. Just by calling oneself a Lion does not make someone a Lion. Remember a Lion does not live of the scraps of others, hes a hunter not a scavenger. Please let the lie be exposed and let other members of this forum express their views on this.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Dear All,

Please wait for some time till I get Singh-a-lion to come and reply. Make sure anyone of you don't offend the others . Keep it nice and clean.
Thank you

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Alright
I spoke to Singh-a-lion and he is denying the above facts about the guys .
He said only one thing " tinted windows - makes the difference)

Have a great day everyone. Take care.
Keha suneya maaf

Status
Not open for further replies.