Make it clear plz

I was reading a book of hindu faith in vich i cum to knw 4 first time that earth is standing on ox horns. Is dat rite??? It was hillarious to me. Then i went to a mandir to ask pandit ji. He didnt clarify me Any one here who can give me meaning. May b i was wrong nd it have other meaning.?????

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
bhagvata puran ....and markayana puran do say that as far as i knoe....ik kehnda ae ik dharti ballad te kharri aa..and the other one says its on snake ..thats y swami vivekanand left purans n shastars

bhagvata puran ....and markayana puran do say that as far as i knoe....ik kehnda ae ik dharti ballad te kharri aa..and the other one says its on snake ..thats y swami vivekanand left purans n shastars
dat mean purans and shasters are of no use,,should i stop researching on them????

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
exactly .....its waste of time n lyf..atleast nanak ton le ke vivekanand tak te eda ee kehnde ne ......if u wanna go on path of truth ..path of love...path of nirgun ...path of spirituality .....u have to quit them ......baki everyone has his own pirorties......why exactly r u researching ..??? some do it for money ....some for fame......some for pride.....some for knowledge......everyones different rite

exactly .....its waste of time n lyf..atleast nanak ton le ke vivekanand tak te eda ee kehnde ne ......if u wanna go on path of truth ..path of love...path of nirgun ...path of spirituality .....u have to quit them ......baki everyone has his own pirorties......why exactly r u researching ..??? some do it for money ....some for fame......some for pride.....some for knowledge......everyones different rite

i was following GURU GOBIND SINGH JI'S hukamnama's that
every sikh should read other religions and understand it....
dats the only reason i m researching it

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
most of the hukamanams r fake ...they dont match to each other......thats y akal thakth dont take them seriously (they dont take anything seriously anyway lol)
u dont need to go deep ...as thr hukam SGGS states that
[SIZE=+1]ਕਬੀਰ ਮਾਇ ਮੂੰਡਉ ਤਿਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਜਾ ਤੇ ਭਰਮੁ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Kabeer, shave the mother's head of that guru, who does not take away one's doubt.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]ਆਪ ਡੁਬੇ ਚਹੁ ਬੇਦ ਮਹਿ ਚੇਲੇ ਦੀਏ ਬਹਾਇ ॥੧੦੪॥[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]He himself is drowning in the four Vedas; he drowns his disciples as well.[/SIZE]
the amount of info we need to knoe abt other religions n history is already provided in adi granth ...
i think 1430 pages r enuf to research ....baki jida thnu theek lagey

I m folowing the hikamnamas which matches to guru ji thinking. Nd i think 52 hukamname matches guruji thinking. And yes 1430 r the best to research. I m doing both. Thnks for sharing nyc info of kabeer ji