Klopp: Dortmund deserved lucky win

Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp admitted his side had "a little bit of luck" in beating Olympiacos in the Champions League.
After the game at Signal Iduna Par, Klopp said to UEFA.com: "We had a little bit of luck today [Tuesday], but I think our win was absolutely deserved".
"Even if we missed the final pass we still deserved to win. We started brightly but lost momentum. I don't care how we performed; I just care about the result.
"In previous matches we played well but got no points. This time it was the other way around".
With a resurgent Arsenal lying in wait in the next game of the group stages, Klopp remained unperturbed.
"I will worry less about the pressure on the next game than I normally do. We're capable of beating great teams, so we will go to London to try to beat Arsenal", the German said wistfully.
"My team will be inspired by the great stadium and we shall see what happens", the manager concluded.
Dortmund had picked up just one point in Europe all season and, after going out of the Europa League in the group stage last term, Klopp came to the conclusion the kind of football his side plays in the Bundesliga is simply not suitable for the continental competition.
He therefore made changes, which may not have looked pretty but nevertheless obtained the desired result.
"We know we have developed a certain way of playing football and we also know the football we played last night was not this kind of football," he added on Sky television.
"But that does not bother me because we have realised it was stupid for us to have so much possession, but lose our shape more than we did.
"What mattered was getting the result and we deserved to win in the end.
"The result doesn't lie and it never has lied. We were not searching for any beauty prizes but just to win, and we did that."
The result revived the German champions' hopes of reaching the knockout stages of the competition, but they know a similar result will be required against Arsenal and Marseille, even if they once again have to abandon their principles.
"We are not here to show Europe we can play good football and then be branded as the idiots who play good football but don't get good results," added Klopp.
"All that mattered is that we have stayed in the competition and now we will head to London and see how we get on there."