Khalistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

instantkill420

nahi bro....pata north indian hindus know us well, they recognize Sikh as a separate religion. I will not say they are threat.

Threast is the bad motives of politicians who are projecting Sikhs as part of Hindus. This is my first hand experience. So due to these political or religious leaders the ignorant masses (may be Hindus, south-Indian Hindus and some of sikhs) do believe that Hindu and Sikh are same.
One belief is that Sikhs were made to protect hindus.

Kyun appa landu aa enna lai apni jaana devange te jad enna da ji karu eh delhi ch sadde ser vad den ge.

I mean to say somewhere there are misunderstandings.

I will not blame Hindus for that. Whatever they are getting taught they will speak that, watever I am getting learned from somewhere, I will speak that.

SIKHS DIN DROP OUTTA DA SKY BRO...I'M NOT TRYIN TO SAIN SIKHISM N HINDUISM IS ONE RELIGION BUT SIKHISM WASN'T A RELIGION AT FIRST IT WAS JUST AN ARMY TO PROTECT DA PPL...N IT HAPPENED TO BE DAT THEY NAMED DA ARMY "SIKHS" N IT WAS HINDUS WHO STEPPED UP TO PROTECT DA PPL....N THEY HAD 5 RULES....GURU GOBIND SINGH JI BELIEVED IN SHIV JI HIMSELF MATTER OF FACT EVEN GURU NANAK JI WAS A BELIEVER SHIV JI'S BELIEVER.....SO I DON'T KNOW WAT ALL OF U PPL BE BOASTIN ABT N TALKIN SHIT ABT HINDUS....N THERE'S NOT ONLY SIKHS IN PUNJABI THERES ALSOOOO HINDUSSS SO DON'T BE IGNORANT LIKE SUM OF DA PPL R

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
yes i do belive shikhism and hinduism are one religion

and most of us hear also belive so.

pps309

Prime VIP
SIKHS DIN DROP OUTTA DA SKY BRO...I'M NOT TRYIN TO SAIN SIKHISM N HINDUISM IS ONE RELIGION BUT SIKHISM WASN'T A RELIGION AT FIRST IT WAS JUST AN ARMY TO PROTECT DA PPL...N IT HAPPENED TO BE DAT THEY NAMED DA ARMY "SIKHS" N IT WAS HINDUS WHO STEPPED UP TO PROTECT DA PPL....N THEY HAD 5 RULES....GURU GOBIND SINGH JI BELIEVED IN SHIV JI HIMSELF MATTER OF FACT EVEN GURU NANAK JI WAS A BELIEVER SHIV JI'S BELIEVER.....SO I DON'T KNOW WAT ALL OF U PPL BE BOASTIN ABT N TALKIN SHIT ABT HINDUS....N THERE'S NOT ONLY SIKHS IN PUNJABI THERES ALSOOOO HINDUSSS SO DON'T BE IGNORANT LIKE SUM OF DA PPL R
All huan beings have one face, two arms, twp nostrils and one ass......nd blah blah so all human beings are same. I agree all human beings are same.
As Hindu and muslim are two separate religion so on the same line Sikh is a separate religion.

Guru Nanak was a believer of Shiv ji........I will say Guru Nanak belived in One god.....and you can give any name to that God....Ram, Allah, Hari, Shiv these all are just names....God is One....you can call it by any name.

This is what sikhism taught to people....naam simran of that God.

P.S-> There are different names by which God is referred in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.
Even Allah is one of them, that does not mean I am muslim.
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!

I strongly oppose this statement.....Sikhism is as different from hinduism as Islam or anyother religion....we have nothing common with hinduism in sikhism...not a better day for me to indulge in such discussion...but i ll be back in few days.

pps309

Prime VIP

who cares what you and I believe.........the fact is that Sikh is different religion and Hindu is a different religion.

Billion people believe in trillion such things but fact remains fact.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!

Lolz....when the new religion (Sikhism) came into existence in india then Off course hindus or muslims turned into Sikhs....but that doesn't mean that sikhism came from hinduism or islam...hor lok kise hor greh ton tapak painde Sikh bannan lai...jo already india ch rehnde si.....ohna ne hi banna si...and for ur kind information...."the army" was called as "khalsa" later ....and the Term "Sikh" was already there ever since Shri Guru Nanak dev ji established Sikhism....read Sikh history and knw the religion before commenting on it ...when u said Guru gobind singh ji was a believer of Shiv....u r making a false statement,....Ram, Shiv, Bramha...all these were just names to address "waheguru/God"....not as Shiv "devta of hindus"....to be true ,,,,we sikhs are not even allowed to pray in front of any god or goddess of hindus...leave the praying/ puja alone ...we are not even supposed to bow our head infront of anyone/ thing except guru granth sahib ji,......then how cud Our Guru blv in Shiv???/....our Guru blv.ed in one GOD,,,not in 36 crore devatas,.......i aint some anti hindu or anything....prolly i go along with hindus more than sikhs in my personal life....but i can't stand false information.

Not to forget....every religion is a path to meet almighty....they are just different paths.....so why on earth ppl wanna tell others tht two different paths are actually one path....paths/ways are different...but yep...manzil same hai....bas kise path ch kuchh jaida time lagda te kise ch ghat....kise path ch time naal jaida distractions aa chukiyan...kise ch aje ghat ne.....its the stupidity of human kind when they fight on religion's name.<O:p></O:p>
My apologies if there is something in my post tht hurts any of my hindu frd's feelings.<O:p></O:p>

hmmmm........i have very good answer to ravan nd instant 420 but am readyfor gym now ......dont worry i'll be back soon nd give mah views.......cya

onlycheema

Banned
oye ein dasso tusin jadon tuhadiaan dheean di mandi lagdi naa baghdad te basre ch kaun shadaun jaanda c....hajey v kahawat aa "hayi baba hayi teri rann basre nun gayi"...suni honi aa kayiaan ne.....sikhaan da jhanda jhuleyaa c kalle ranjit singh ne tehas nehas karr taa c kamm.......guru gobind singh de sirr te azad ho gaye o tusin nahin te ajj v aurangjeb da raaj honaa c..

naa krun mein abb ki naa karun mein tabb ki,
agar naa hote guru gobind singh to sunnat hoti sabb ki

ajj tuhanu computer agge baith k gallan aaun lagg payiaan.....

puchho amar shaheed baba deep singh ji nun amrit ch kinni jaan aa......aah ditta saanu saade guruaan ne...koi hoya peer murshadd jinhe jang khedeyaa hovey kisey v maqsadd ton bagair......ramji ne sita pichhe jang khedi.....kurukshetra di ladai zameen badle hoyi.....

saade guru di jang kiss badle c.......garibaan te majlumaan di rakhi waastey..

kaumaan ohi jagg te jeoundiyaan ne jehdiyan kaumaan nun marran da dhang aaje....
te assin te sirr deke layiaan ne sardariaan.......free ch nahin miliyaan saanu.......

dashrath ton ramji de vichode da dukh naa sahaar hoya ohne shal maar layi c mahal chon........saade guruji ne apne pita nun hathi toreyaa c delhi chandni chowk wall......

gallan mere kol badiaan tuhade kannan ton suniyaan ni jaaniyaan

eh sabb aa saada kisey hor religon ton vakh
......ein aan assin different..

te i give a hell to wat v were before guru gobind singh ji changed the past for us....saade guruji ne bass khalsa panth di kamaan hi sirf like 6 7 saal sambhaali honi aa je kitey hor time de dinde taa keshri ranh naal dharti rang deni c........

te je gussa lageyaa kisey nun just ponder over the thoughts kyunki mein galat nahin sirf tuhade kol sochann layi dimaag nahin :P

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..
gurbar akal

so first of all I wanna say one thing…to be very frank am goin to say in respect of skhism not khalistan….for khalistan I havnt any comments….so u ppl said guru ji was shiv believer....hmmm.....if u dont know sikh religion then plz dont make false statements.......sikh gurus never accepted any power other than one almighty god nd this shiv refers to god not the hindu devtaas......guruji said....prabh ju tou keh laaj hamari / neel kanth narhari narayan neel basan banwari/rahau.......means......hey waheguru ji/please my honour nd respect. hey God ! u r shivji, nursing, vishnu, krishna, balraam(shabad hazare).......simply guruji rejected hinduism yani ke ved, puran, varana system nd millions of gods including shiv,ram, brahma, vishnu etc;.....so word ram in sikhism directly imply to God not to any person...its not related with hindu god rama....ya guruji was follower of ram yani of one God.....na ke ayodhiya rama de ya shiv de.....ok i give u one more example from Sri Guru Granth Sahib.......guru ji said......kahu ne ram kaheo krishna kahu kahun mane avtaaran mareyo// fokat dharam bisar sabhe kartar hi kau karta jee janeo.......means.......smone calls him ram or krishna nd smone believes in his incarnations, but my nind has forsaken alla useless actions and has accepted only the one creator.just I wanna say there is a huge difference in both religion…beshak Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born in hindu family but it doesn’t means that hindu religion nd sikh religion r same…haan one more thing…they follow different paths but u can find sm similarties for sure....is it clear now??????...nd Guru Nanak Dev ji refused to wear janeyu even in childhood....never worshipped stones......also didnt take any rounds around the fire when he married.....so my dear friend first guru of sikhs Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji started new religion after rejecting hinduism....so u cant say....nd that time there was no need of khalsa or sikh army….u referred Sikhs a army to ppl…hmmm….to protect hindus u mean?.. so sikhism was created to ptotect ppl yani hindus? Ihi na? ...there was need of army only at the time of 6th guru.....all the first five sikh gurus lived a peaceful life....ur point is baseless that sikhs were hindu army....sikhism was not created to protect hinduism....as u know sikhism was started by Guru Nanak Dev ji in 15th century....Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born in hindu family doesnt mean that sikhs r hindu....Guru Nanak Dev Ji started a new religion yani sikhism....ya khalsa was created to fight for truth nd justice...brave sikhs have been fiting for truth ever since it was established....during that time mughal rulars were cruel nd sikhs fought them 2 save helpless hindus....if sikhism was established to protect hindus then wat do we make out of da 1984 attack on darbaar sahib????????? sm hindus attacked their own protectors who not only saved their religion, women nd heritage but also ensured their survival.....am not racist but wanna say only one thing that sikhism was not created to protect hinduiasm otherwise hindustan govt wud never have attacked on sikhs.....nd if so....if we look in other way its sikhs who saved hinduism so shudnt hindus become sikhs??????? nai na.....so my dear frn sikhism is a great religion….if u have any doubt bout wat I said , u can clear anytime….nd plz tell us where nd wat guru ji said in praise of shiv, ram????……u simply cant say that sikh guru were shiv’s follower…….its not true my dear…..u r welcum to any type of query….nd all I said coz am sikh…..i know history of sikhism…..in my views all the religion r equal nd I respect every religion equally.<O:p</O:p

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
well i'll be back and discuss on it after 4 moths....... very busy schedule..... taking 25 credits this semester..............

i'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.