It’s official: Pattinson and Stewart back together

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1442413424.jpg
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have officially reunited, People reported on Monday.

That’s despite her affair with director Rupert Sanders. Pattinson has taken the home they shared off the market.

Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, reunited in Los Angeles in mid-September after a two-month split following Stewart’s indiscretions.

After gradually spending more and more time together, they have reconciled and the report confirms that they will be together on the red carpet at this month’s premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2. The film releases in the UAE on November 15.

Meanwhile the tracklist for the soundtrack of the film — a very popular part of the film’s merchandising and hotly awaited — was released on Tuesday.

The album releases in the UAE on November 13. The lead single is The Forgotten, by Green Day, in addition to new material from Feist, Passion Pit, St. Vincent, Reeve Carney and Ellie Goulding. Returning to a Twilight album is Christina Perri, who reprises her A Thousand Years, which first featured on 2011’s the Breaking Dawn Part 1 album.

While Robert Pattinson, aka Edward Cullen, contributed a track to the first film’s soundtrack, his co-star Nicki Reed (who plays his grumpy vampire sister Rosalie) is the one singing this time round. She duets with her husband, American Idol’s Paul McDonald, on All I Ever Needed.

“When we were asked to be part of the Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon,” says Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt in a statement. “We have always been impressed with the way the Twilight soundtracks are so carefully curated.”

“I am so honoured and excited to be involved again in this final film and soundtrack,” said Perri. “I’m also super happy A Thousand Years is making a comeback, but it’s not the same... you’ll just have to wait and see how.”
[/img][/COLOR]