Increase registrations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I have limit the number of threads/posts Guests can view without registering.

dekhde ki hunda.

Lily

B.R
Staff member
disable copying contents, only registered users should be able to copy links, pictures even texts :-? and this blue theme is also very old :an

tomarnidhi

i thought of ebook section but the problem is i wud hate to tear up my book to make one , other way is to stand by the scanner of an hr which also isnt feasible

wish there was an easier way.. i got over 2000 books to digitize but i cant take off the binding and do it... koi hor tarika hega :-?

ebooks will get us loads of hits obv open to knly registered users

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
I agree with lily,

sign-up and sign-in with gmail or facebook account, change GUI, not whole site.

make a link exchange section for some period so people share their sites link and they share UNP's link on their sites..

JJ

Prime VIP
1,37,828 registered members ne per sirf nearby 30 members hi online hunde ne ... :-?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Its was always like that, we only show members online in last 15 mnts.

*limiting threads/posts to Guests seems to be working..

tomarnidhi

I thinks mods & tms need to work extra hard to keep posting interesting threads .. copy paste from a website doesnt help.. case & point a song called You & me .. google te ode lyrics nahi labh rahe , asi vi sirf Jedi linean google te available aa ohe paye ne .. m writing the lyrics & will post tomorrow ... lyrics & songs are the main reason people come ... all of us should rip .. recipes mein participate karo ... r & p mein ache threads banao , life & death , reincarnation , meaning of dreams & so on ...

gotta keep it fresh peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.