In India, 96.5% kids go to school: Survey

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
######

well educated ppl like us don't mind in spending a little timein teaching poor children and just not criticize bloody system or wait for miracle

kanjjar

Banned
[FONT=&quot]It is not the question of negative or positive ,it is what is right. Every country has some problems. And corruption is the biggest enemy of India. But corruption is because of the fact that the greed in the mind of the people has grown beyond dimension. And to fulfill those growing needs man has forgotten the difference between right and wrong, ethical and unethical.

[/FONT]
What are you implying here?What is right and what is ethical according to you???????

marine

Mann
[FONT=&quot]It is not the question weather ,it is negative or positive ,it is about right .Every country has some problems. And corruption is the biggest enemy of India. But corruption is because of the fact that the greed in the mind of the people has grown beyond dimension. And to fulfill those growing needs man has forgotten the difference between right and wrong, ethical and unethical.

[/FONT]

marine

Mann
It don`t matter how progressive you are, when there is corruptionall over the place ,it all comes to ZERO,[FONT=&quot] just walk 10-15 kms away from any city boundary and you see life as it was several years back.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Govt dispensaries are there for the name sake without stock of even common medicines ,children are undernourished ,can they study with empty stomach .

[/FONT]
Reality always depresses us.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Sadde ghar de nede ik dhobi aa ( kapde press karn wala ) ohde 3 bache ( 2 kudiya, 1 munda ) sarre school jande. je gareeb aadmi 3 bache pada sakda fer ta education system theek ho hoyu :)

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
jehra 10th ve india kar lehnda ..( i mean 15 . or 16 tak india kuttapa kha lehnda
oh nahi dhulda fir kadi.. parai vale watt kad dinde india de jawak :so

kanjjar

Banned
It don`t matter how progressive you are, when there is corruptionall over the place ,it all comes to ZERO,[FONT=&quot] just walk 10-15 kms away from any city boundary and you see life as it was several years back.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Govt dispensaries are there for the name sake without stock of even common medicines ,children are undernourished ,can they study with empty stomach .
[/FONT]
Reality always depresses us.

What reality are you talking about? This article shows that overall India has improved in education. And you found one negative thing and disregarded the whole survey as if there has been no improvement whatsoever.
So stop being a pessimist and be happy when you read something like this. That's what normal people do.

pps309

Prime VIP
There are schools, but no teachers. There are hospitals, but no bed. There are courts, but no justice.

One who killed poor people, while driving drunk, runs the Being Human group. This is the biggest irony.

More than 80% NGOs are ran by the wives of bureaucrats and politicians, because there is tens of millions of rupees in grants ever year from GOI and foreign institutions.
This NGO, who gave this report, might be of the wife of some education minister or its friends or someone who needs money in grants from government budget ;)

These NGOs ran this Non-traditional form of education, i.e. teaching through volunteers for an hour or two on weekday or weekend. Seriously tell me, is it good enough for kids? All the teachers, NGO workes, their kids are studying/studied in traditional/organized schools then why un-organized form for these poor kids? The reason is only one, it is just about figures, these many kids studied/studying and in-turn seek money from Govt and foreign institutions.

pps309

Prime VIP
India has all the laws, rules but problem is their implementation is not there.

India's only hope is youth, they are enthusiastic, energetic and seems much honest then oldies.

marine

Mann
What reality are you talking about? This article shows that overall India has improved in education. And you found one negative thing and disregarded the whole survey as if there has been no improvement whatsoever.
So stop being a pessimist and be happy when you read something like this. That's what normal people do.

I believe in fact and Figures one article written out of proportion dosn't mean anything check the ground realities, that what normal people believe. In order to get knowledge,one must get first educate,and then move on to educating people

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Sadde ghar de nede ik dhobi aa ( kapde press karn wala ) ohde 3 bache ( 2 kudiya, 1 munda ) sarre school jande. je gareeb aadmi 3 bache pada sakda fer ta education system theek ho hoyu :)

Bus kar 22... .....Mehnu pata sarkari schools ch quality of education da ki haal a.

Real talk, Indian's always try to hide behind skewed statistics. Hell, i can build a school by calling over poor people from my street and teaching them at home?

but would that quality of education be anything compared to other schools that are run as institutions??

Lets see how the right to education is implemented. Last time i went to india this was a big issue in chd. School waley free ch parauna ni chauhndey, tey government kehndi a chd di asin tuhanu kuch ni dehna.

Lets see how the so called right to education is implemented.

Does the article tell you about the quality of education? when compared with other countries or institutions??

It is one thing to truly represent the situation and another thing to show one side of the coin by manipulating the statistics to present some BULLSHIT to feed the masses. Educated people can SEE THROUGH LIES. This is what this survey is.

It doesn't matter if whole of india is going to school if that school cannot compete with kindergarden in the western world in terms of facilities provided and the quality of education.

kanjjar

Banned
Does the article tell you about the quality of education? when compared with other countries or institutions??
Paaji you read the same article as me. If the article is not telling the quality of education then whats makes you assume its worst than other countries?
As far as i know the standard of Indian education is much better than US. We even went to school on saturdays and sometimes on sunday. A person based on the education he got in india can not only survive but make it big in any country (eg: looks at yourself & millions more). I bet a western probably wouldn't know what to do without a toilet paper.
Anyways, my point, Is India the best country in the world? No, not even close but i don't mind giving India the credit when it deserves.

^^ I am not assuming....I have seen the conditions first hand. Last time i went to india i was involved in some work with a school in chd and i have various other experiences with educational institutes in India.

Kadi pind da school dekhea? Sure elite indians can compete with westerners but those so called elite are far and few. This article is being over ambitious or hiding the true facts.(which is what our people at the top like to do)

Like PPS bro said we have courts, we have hospitals and we have schools but nothing ever works because the level of quality is so low.

How many of those 96 percent of kids get acceptable level of education or have qualified instructors to teach them?

That is what i want to know......not some made up number about how many kids actually are being taught in schools run by people that are not even qualified themselves to teach.

How is this a gud thing when the article states that..

"Barely 36.5% of Class III students could handle two-digit subtraction problems, as compared to 39% in 2009. The proportion of children in Class V who could do simple division dropped from 38% to 35.9%."

Teacher attendance also showed consistent decline which could be one of reasons for a big increase in enrolment in private schools and tuitions."

But it said there was an overall decline in students` ability to do basic mathematics and only 53.4% of children in Class V could read Class II level textbooks.

^^How are you terming these improvements when the percentage of children that can do basic math overall has gone down.

Just makes me wonder if Punjab hadn't made that 14 percent leap. Overall decrease hor v jadah honi c.

kanjjar

Banned
Gabhru_Top_Da said:
How is this a gud thing when the article states that..
"Barely 36.5% of Class III students could handle two-digit subtraction problems, as compared to 39% in 2009. The proportion of children in Class V who could do simple division dropped from 38% to 35.9%."
That is what i want to know......not some made up number about how many kids actually are being taught in schools run by people that are not even qualified themselves to teach.
So what is it? a made up number or a true article? Seems like when this article makes negative point you agree with it and start throwing quotes and when it makes positive points it becomes made up.