I thought Ranbir was a spoilt brat: Priyanka Chopra

chief

Prime VIP

Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor did not know each other well before they began shooting Siddharth Anand’s Anjaana Anjaani together. Prior to that Priyanka used to have preconceived notions about Ranbir being a spoilt brat.

“I had met him earlier through common friends and always thought he was the spoilt son of a rich father. But, as we got to know each other during the filming of Anjaana Anjaani, we discovered that we had lot in common and would talk a lot,” Priyanka is quoted to have said in an interview.

The actress is also relieved that the media hasn’t cooked up any stories of a romance brewing between Ranbir and her. Normally, co-stars often get linked prior to the release of their film.

“Thankfully there was no link up and the media projected our friendship during the making of the film in US in the right perspective. I said to myself...the media has improved,” Priyanka said.

Anjaana Anjaani is set to release on October 1. Ranbir and Priyanka are presently busy promoting the film.