i 'm doomed

J@tti

..Majajan..
for some reason, I decided to take GMAT... and I also thought 3 weeks would be long enough to prepare for it... and I did not study for the first two weeks... so now I am going to fail GMAT... I think I outdid myself this time...

no i am not panicking... and i am not in denial :pop

J@tti

..Majajan..
aaho hor ni kuch... mein sarre evidence hi tabah kar dene... pta e ni lagan dena ke kadde attempt v kita c :cool:

onlycheema

Banned
well you need atleast 3 months...can't you postpone? because unless you have good profile in other matters telling them that your first test was a disaster won't look good.

ah it's only a week from now...so that means you can't postpone. Anyways goodluck with the test; hope for the holy trinity.

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
August of this year.... :nerv

D Day tomorrow :hyper

Fall 2010 .. i guess its too late to give exam for fall 2010. As far as i know .. deadlines for international student starts in december for august(fall) session.
Good Luck btw .. :) :pr:pr

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
I am getting that a lot... but you don't make decisions just on the basis of one thing

And ofcourse it might not be a total waste, I am hoping to bag a scholarship or two on the basis of that

You are not international student, you should not have problem in getting scholarship even in good/better college in may be better score ...

But all depends on what u want to do/study.