main kise ton usdi photo mangi si...
pehle o launi si..
par ohne mana karta..:an
fer second best launi payi...:so

SehaJ

Troublemaker
yeah why not...
i dont believe in religion...
so wasn't aware that religious people like you will speak against it...
if i would have believed in religion..i would have opposed that so called BS myself...
i like reading about it, but i dont have any belief in it...
so thats why i dont reply to him..
moreover it was a dare, which i think is a part of fun games..thats means nothin was so serious and intentional in it..
but na..u ll nvr cease to make a molehill out of nothin..
but thats not ur fault..thats ur so called self created attitude, in which u believe more than u believe in urself or ur so called friends...
so if u still want a clarification..be free to buzz me at yahoo messenger..ill be happy to clarify it to you....
otherwise..i m in peace with myself and with you.

Regards.
Jobanwant Singh Grewal. aka THE GODFATHER.

i dont believe in religion...
Well thats really true, otherwise this type of dare frm a person who has something for religion would'nt have come up!
so wasn't aware that religious people like you will speak against it...
Well definately trying to ques my religious sentiments..... well now,know well that i m very particular abt my religion.
if i would have believed in religion..i would have opposed that so called BS myself...
Ohh thank god..u made that statement... i felt u would have said the opposite.
i like reading about it, but i dont have any belief in it...
so thats why i dont reply to him..
Well that u clarified in first point.
moreover it was a dare, which i think is a part of fun games..thats means nothin was so serious and intentional in it..
That is ur view point GODFATHER... not mine.. nd i felt its offensive so i said...nd the way u replied said it all.....
but na..u ll nvr cease to make a molehill out of nothin..
Good English word.. i would add to my knowledge... but still i have no regrets..
but thats not ur fault..thats ur so called self created attitude, in which u believe more than u believe in urself or ur so called friends...
I agree.... nd i m proud of it... may b they r the only ones who r backstabers.. but cant help... its enforced in me.
so if u still want a clarification..be free to buzz me at yahoo messenger..ill be happy to clarify it to you....
U have already said it all.... no further clarification required... its all crytal clear..nd thier is no need to say that buzz me... i will definately when i feel over offensive.
otherwise..i m in peace with myself and with you.
I think this is not true!

Anyways Thanks For Clarifying.....

With Regards,
SehaJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.