"I am confused as to how to explain my show"- Aamir Khan

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
The world knows Aamir Khan as the Mr. Perfectionist but when it came to explaining his own show the man seemed a tad puzzled. It is a well known fact that Aamir Khan is most likely hosting a travel based chat show on social issues.
C69_amirJPG-1.jpg

Produced by Aamir Khan Productions, the exact concept and title of the show is still a secret. Over coffee and some conversation the man himself confessed, "It took me years to come up with such a kind of show on television and I hope it will bring an inspiration to the entire society. As I consider television to be the most powerful media these days, something innovative should be brought through it. Therefore we will be telecasting this show in 8 different languages on 8 different channels over a stretch of time."

When asked about the show the actor said, "The show is a journey of a common man, a journey of discovery, of change, of emotions and of human stories which touch and inspire us. My dream is to inspire lives. I am confused how to explain my show but I am making my genuine efforts to make you explain my show. So all I can say is you have to wait and watch."

The show is slotted to go on air sometimes in next year.