Hold out for Britney

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3401131372.jpg
With a hit already on her hands, pop princess Britney Spears is now ready to release her first video from her latest album. The music video for Hold It Against Me will premiere globally on website Vevo.com and will be aired simultaneously on MTV.com on Friday, 2.56am UAE time (9.56pm EST).

The single, which went straight to No 1 within eight hours of its release on iTunes, is the first from Spears' highly anticipated album Femme Fatale, which will be released on March 29.

The video has been helmed by Jonas Akerlund, the Swedish director known for his stylish videos. Akerlund, who is also directing the video for Lady Gaga's latest single Born This Way, is known for his work with Madonna's Ray of Light video, Gaga's Telephone and French DJ David Guetta's Who's That Chick, featuring Rihanna.

Femme Fatale will be 29-year-old Spears' sixth studio album, coming two years after her record-making Circus. "I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think it's some of the best work I have ever done! (sic)," the singer tweeted recently.

Of the video she added: "I just saw a new cut of HIAM and I'm really feeling it. I think you guys are going to love it."
[/img][/COLOR]