Heynckes: We were not complacent

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes insists his side were not complacent despite allowing Napoli back into the game in their 3-2 Champions League win.
Grp A: Bayern Munich 3-2 Napoli
The Bavarians led 3-0 through Mario Gomez's first-half hat-trick. However, Federico Fernandez reduced the home side's lead with his goal before the break and when he scored a second in the 79th minute it sparked a tense finish among the home support as they held on for the win after both sides had a man sent off in the latter stages.
Speaking after the match, Heynckes defended his side's late stutter as he credited Napoli for their fightback.
"There is no way we were careless after we were 3-0 up. I told the team before the game that it would be very difficult today [Wednesday]. Napoli never give up, have super morale and are top when it comes to fighting and running," he was quoted as saying in UEFA.com.
"At this level you get nothing for free and until today [Wednesday] they had not lost a match [in the UEFA Champions League]. We have to be pleased that we won."
Heynckes could not help but give special praise to hat-trick hero Gomez, who has now scored 16 goals in as many games for Bayern this season.
He also gave an update on Schweinsteiger's injury after the midfielder left the game in the 53rd minute.
He added: "I rated Mario Gomez's goals and his contribution to his team's defence; he's shown great commitment. We know he is capable of scoring but it was positive to see him fight for his team.
[Bastian Schweinsteiger's] injury hit us hard - you could see by the players' reactions that they were affected. Our game was disrupted after he'd been substituted.
"I said before the match that he's not only a very important player but he dictates the flow of our game in midfield.
"He's in outstanding form. So far we've been able to compensate for injured players; I hope this will continue in the coming weeks."
The win puts Bayern top of Group A and they will play Villarreal next on 22 November.