Guess maro!! who the person is this,Pehchan Kon!

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: Guess maro!! who the person is this,Pehchan Ko

:lol

yaar koi saade zamane dian actresses pa..

purana maal na kad ke leya :slap

tehnu har chees simple chahede aah :kpw

nahi baba adamh de zamane ki daal nuh maja ahna lolz....well i already putted esha deol--first page dekh :nerd... oh bhi nahi bata saki..well mix huna old & new celebraties ..milawat :y

Monika
Diana
Nargis dutt
nah yaaro wrong ah....

ok she is Priya Rajvansh, heroine of old movie Heer Ranjha with Raj Kumar ,janeee
-----------------

This is brief about her murder.

Filmmakers sons sentenced

A Mumbai court has sentenced for life imprisonment Ketan Anand and Vivek Anand, sons of the late filmmaker Chetan Anand, for the murder of actress Priya Rajvansh.

Judge S.P. Nikam also delivered a similar sentence on two other accused � Rajvanshs maid, Mala Choudhary and the maids accomplice Ashokan Chinnaswamy.

Rajvansh, 61, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in the bathroom of Chetan Anands Ruia Park bungalow in Juhu on March 27, 2000. Anand had willed part of the bungalow to Rajvansh.

Vera Singh, as Priya Rajvansh was known in real life, was found dead by Ketan, who had informed Juhu police.

Ketan and Vivek were arrested for conspiring to murder following the confessions of Choudhary and Chinaswamy, who were held for committing the crime.

The Original picture is
######
woh time de babz/fav hune sareya di sure lolz

tehnu har chees simple chahede aah :kpw

nahi baba adamh de zamane ki daal nuh maja ahna lolz....well i already putted esha deol--first page dekh :nerd... oh bhi nahi bata saki..well mix huna old & new celebraties ..milawat :y
if u look properly den u will know see that i already gave an answer for esha deol :slap

prithvi.k

on off on off......

seedha reply lolz...

so next is... iska jawab ah nah he chaheyeh
######

prithvi.k

on off on off......

ah mashuuur punjabi singer ah ...and he is my fav.. \:d/

prithvi.k

on off on off......

hainnnn tere WILD guess bahut ache hai....
well oh neeraj shridhar kon hai !