ChArDi KaLaN
bai jis kol hai us nu te turban chidi aa na

sari fauj wich nai keha its only for sikh regiment

jehra nai chunda rules follow karna

can join other regiment

everyone has choicee

koi dhakke nal te sikh regimetn nai join karwaunda

baki apni apni soch aa mere hisab nal its right

baki tuhadi apni soch aa no one can change that .

bibamunda

Elite
'sikh regiment ' naam naal eh define bai hunda ki you have to do all the stuff that you do not want to... isda matlab hoea ki jehre sikh ne o hor kise v regiment ch nai ho sakde... think logically brother.... i know you are a lot matured than me.. think logically on this as well..

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
veer mein te ina janda je asi Sikh ho ke Sikhism nu follow nai karddeee te dujia ne karna. je asi app hi wal katwa laii. phir teee jehre keh rehe nee ke asi hindu kaum da hisa aa una laii hor wi asan ho jana. sade Guru sahib ne kina kurbania kar ke sanu ih dastar bakshi . Guru sahib ne ik niara panth churu kita cc. par afsoos ke asi una gallan te chalna te kii. us nu aviod karan lai koi na koi bahane lab lende aa. te je asi gurbani de hisab nal dekhiee te bhut ghat hi honge jehre poori teha follow karde honge baki sab tere mere warge honge jehre apni sahulat de hisab nal change ho jande aa. sadi kaum wich waddi kamjoori aa je koi kam changa karda te sade apnee hi lattaaa kichan walle hundee neee ke is nu kiwe sutna jawe.

so veer mein kuj jiada hi likh gaya.
je kuj galat likhia gaya howe ja kise nu thees phuchawe.
mein us di muafii chaha ga.

purelion

"nihang"
listen brother "biba munda" it is like this, if there are two person standing somewhere one of them is with turbanand beard and one of them is clean shaved. some one who just have enough knowledge that what a Sikh looks like then which one of them he will choose to be a sikh. Dress code is all about appearence. so that one can diffrenciate between two indviduals. just like, by looking at dress you can tell this kid goes to that school . but then again only if you know that which school is using which dress code

if i made any sense

pps309

Prime VIP
veer mein te ina janda je asi Sikh ho ke Sikhism nu follow nai karddeee te dujia ne karna. je asi app hi wal katwa laii. phir teee jehre keh rehe nee ke asi hindu kaum da hisa aa una laii hor wi asan ho jana. sade Guru sahib ne kina kurbania kar ke sanu ih dastar bakshi . Guru sahib ne ik niara panth churu kita cc. par afsoos ke asi una gallan te chalna te kii. us nu aviod karan lai koi na koi bahane lab lende aa. te je asi gurbani de hisab nal dekhiee te bhut ghat hi honge jehre poori teha follow karde honge baki sab tere mere warge honge jehre apni sahulat de hisab nal change ho jande aa. sadi kaum wich waddi kamjoori aa je koi kam changa karda te sade apnee hi lattaaa kichan walle hundee neee ke is nu kiwe sutna jawe.

:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah very true

sade Guru sahib ne kina kurbania kar ke sanu ih dastar bakshi .
We all know this things. Knowing and feeliing is different. When a individual will feel it he cannot go away from Sikhi including Sikh Bana and Rehat Maryada.

bibamunda

Elite
listen brother "biba munda" it is like this, if there are two person standing somewhere one of them is with turbanand beard and one of them is clean shaved. some one who just have enough knowledge that what a Sikh looks like then which one of them he will choose to be a sikh. Dress code is all about appearence. so that one can diffrenciate between two indviduals. just like, by looking at dress you can tell this kid goes to that school . but then again only if you know that which school is using which dress code

if i made any sense
not at allll..... i m born sikh.. but as you said that if a person is asked to be one of two either turbaned or clean shaven.. i would be clean shaven.. so is the trend.. the things those you are talking about have passed and that too it;s been ages....

bibamunda

Elite

Crap!! true respect should be in one's heart and not in dressing.... bro no matter wat anyone says i cannot agree on this... i myself am sikh and i know the significance of turban.. mere ghar saare jaane puran sikh hi ne... but still... no one should be forced for anyone.. and it he is forced then it is unethical...

bibamunda

Elite
:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah very true

We all know this things. Knowing and feeliing is different. When a individual will feel it he cannot go away from Sikhi including Sikh Bana and Rehat Maryada.
This is what I can agree to... it's feelings notthing else... if someone feels he if fine without turban then he should not be forced to wear one....

purelion

"nihang"
not at allll..... i m born sikh.. but as you said that if a person is asked to be one of two either turbaned or clean shaven.. i would be clean shaven.. so is the trend.. the things those you are talking about have passed and that too it;s been ages....

as you said nobody should be forced to wear anything. just like that no body is born Sikh, yes you are born in sikh community, but not in the religion, and religion is what you practice, not just what you believe in, according to me anything you believe in you should stand by it. it's not like, "yes i'm a sikh but i don't believe in there code of sikh living". yeah one can have respect for there religion while not folowing the path but that just does not make one to be a follower of the religion.

just to make it clear

as Guru Gobind Singh ji wrote
Rehat payari mujh ko, sikh payara nahi

and on topic again

just like pps 22 ji said before if someone would not like to wear turban then they can join any other they want there's nothing to be forced there.

bibamunda

Elite
as you said nobody should be forced to wear anything. just like that no body is born Sikh, yes you are born in sikh community, but not in the religion, and religion is what you practice, not just what you believe in, according to me anything you believe in you should stand by it. it's not like, "yes i'm a sikh but i don't believe in there code of sikh living". yeah one can have respect for there religion while not folowing the path but that just does not make one to be a follower of the religion.

just to make it clear

as Guru Gobind Singh ji wrote
Rehat payari mujh ko, sikh payara nahi

and on topic again

just like pps 22 ji said before if someone would not like to wear turban then they can join any other they want there's nothing to be forced there.
:lol2 :lol2

you guys just want me to agree to something that you all also do not know... are you a pure sikh? do you follow everything?? does every of your sikh friend follow it as well?? dude it's easier said than done...

purelion

"nihang"
:lol2 :lol2

you guys just want me to agree to something that you all also do not know... are you a pure sikh? do you follow everything?? does every of your sikh friend follow it as well?? dude it's easier said than done...

i don't want you to agree to anything. you have your opinion and i've mine. and yes i follow all the rules and i'm a singh and i'm very proud of it. as far as my friends go the one's those are followers they do follow everything and one's those are not they do not follow anything.. and bro where does my post said that you have to agree to me .. it's just my opinion. you like it or not that is your wish. community and religion are to diffrent things don't get confused. you can find lots of white people turned into sikhs and they do follow what they beleive. they weren't born sikh's as you said
that's all i want to let you know that nobody is born into nothing.

let me make it clear again that i do not want to agree to anything i said.. all of these are opinions and beleives you have your's and i've mine
:yes

bibamunda

Elite
i don't want you to agree to anything. you have your opinion and i've mine. and yes i follow all the rules and i'm a singh and i'm very proud of it. as far as my friends go the one's those are followers they do follow everything and one's those are not they do not follow anything.. and bro where does my post said that you have to agree to me .. it's just my opinion. you like it or not that is your wish. community and religion are to diffrent things don't get confused. you can find lots of white people turned into sikhs and they do follow what they beleive. they weren't born sikh's as you said
that's all i want to let you know that nobody is born into nothing.

let me make it clear again that i do not want to agree to anything i said.. all of these are opinions and beleives you have your's and i've mine
:yes
Oh Really.... welll.... still... if many white people changed to sikhism then at the same time all the cut surds are a part of them.. not us.. same thing as you said... if sikh regiment does not feel them to ask em for turbans then who are we or SGPC to do all this?????

purelion

"nihang"
Oh Really.... welll.... still... if many white people changed to sikhism then at the same time all the cut surds are a part of them.. not us.. same thing as you said... if sikh regiment does not feel them to ask em for turbans then who are we or SGPC to do all this?????

religion and community are two different things. i can be from any community whereas i can i follow other religion. but i still belongs to same the community.
i think the moto of this thread was just for the dress code which will suit more to the name of SIKH regiment and in my honest OPINION loking like sikh would be best one. No force or pushing though

thanks

pps309

Prime VIP
religion and community are two different things. i can be from any community whereas i can i follow other religion. but i still belongs to same the community.
i think the moto of this thread was just for the dress code which will suit more to the name of SIKH regiment and in my honest OPINION loking like sikh would be best one. No force or pushing though

thanks
Bas gal khatam, roti hajam Hun jaake Satnam Waheguru Japo :)