Granth vs Granthi

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh
veer g tusi sikhan nu sikhan nall comp. karo.
par
sikhs r best
nale guri bai tera bai aa gaya hun kehra bolda dekhan sikhan de
khilafff:kuto

jee ayan nu veere.. bot bot wlecome hai veer..

bas paade gaaaah.. hun dasde janta nu k singh binnie apna veer cheej ki hai ..

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
And this is why you need a Guru is what you are saying ??
To tell you which banana is rotten and which is not ??
I would prefer to use my nose!!

Thanks

mannu ik example yaad aya tht my psychology ma'am explained in the class...wait for few days, i'll get tht case study and post it here, which will make u realize somethng...:kuto

full_taur

Thanks

but you said God doesn't exist or there is nothing like GOD and what Sikhism said was not all good and they all preached about something that they haven't seen ( GOD), so how can they preach about it, if they haven't seen about it..

Buddy if would use your NOSE, then tell me have you seen the feeling of smelling or sensing something. Have u seen it? and as per you if you don't see things, you don't believe in it, so why will you believe your NOSE then... ?

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)

Thanks

well thats good for you that you know the purpose of nose, but still my friend, the nose will give you two different smells, and how you think you are gonna differentiate which smell is that of a rotten banana and which smell is of a good banana.
i beg you here, please use your brains a bit and try to understand what i am trying to here. i have always said, that you gonna be able to differentiate that there are two options for you always, but without Guru Ji you can't make out which is good and which is bad.
same is with your nose stuff. you will get two different smells, but to make out which banana is eatable and which is not you need someone to guide you.
thnx

full_taur

well thats good for you that you know the purpose of nose, but still my friend, the nose will give you two different smells, and how you think you are gonna differentiate which smell is that of a rotten banana and which smell is of a good banana.
i beg you here, please use your brains a bit and try to understand what i am trying to here. i have always said, that you gonna be able to differentiate that there are two options for you always, but without Guru Ji you can't make out which is good and which is bad.
same is with your nose stuff. you will get two different smells, but to make out which banana is eatable and which is not you need someone to guide you.
thnx

hehehee je isda ina brain hunda te ki gal see.. Buddy he doesnt seem to carry his brains..

pps309

Prime VIP

Thanks
Mr. Bulleshah.....

I feel pity seeing your state now-a-days.

whatever u say Mr Bulleshaha......Da Tiwana has given u a correct analogy and solid reply.........and u like all other posts not finding anything good to post......are trying to tweak his analogy.

But Mr. Bulleshah, all the members of this site are educated and have common-sense. By reading your replies like the one above, they must be laughing at your state of helplessness.

my sympathy is with you.......appa ta SIKH hune aa enemies nu bhi jal seva kar dene aa......itihas gawah ess cheej da

full_taur

Mr. Bulleshah.....

I feel pity seeing your state now-a-days.

whatever u say Mr Bulleshaha......Da Tiwana has given u a correct analogy and solid reply.........and u like all other posts not finding anything good to post......are trying to tweak his analogy.

But Mr. Bulleshah, all the members of this site are educated and have common-sense. By reading your replies like the one above, they must be laughing at your state of helplessness.

my sympathy is with you.......appa ta SIKH hune aa enemies nu bhi jal seva kar dene aa......itihas gawah ess cheej da

hehe I also feel pity and I actually laugh at him nowadays..!!!:mean:mean

PPS bai, bada vadhiya keha tusi ki Sikh te enemies di vi sewa karde ne...

Just check this link for this:

Bhai Kanhaiya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yehe Jehe hunde ne guru de sikh.. and thats how great our Guru is...Dhan Teri Sikhi..

Bulle Shah, if you can read two lines in the link above, it will give you some feeling of how great GURU KE SIKHS are: Here are the linesI saw no Mughal or Sikh on the battlefield. I only saw human beings. And, ... Guru Ji, .. they all have the same God’s Spirit? – Guru Ji, have you not taught us to treat all God's people as the same?"

Proud to be a SIKH...

86deep

gur da kookar
gur fateh

If u have any questoins regarding 5K's then start reading dasam granth...guru granth sahib not the only one which our gurus have made for foolish people like us...its only because of us people we were seperated from sri dasam granth...now people have started realising that it was big mistake to seperate sri dasam granth from us ...
j kuch likdeya daas kolon koi galti ho gayi hove,daas teh dilon maafi mangda
guru ghar da kookar

1. Tell me which other religion in this world say GOD IS one in there everyday prayers.

2. Tell me which other religion in this world asks for wellness of all world and good for eveyone in there everyday prayers. SARBAT DA BHALA.. SIKHISM does that every time u remember God and do ARDAS.

3. Tell me in which other religion are the men & women given equal rights & equal opportunities..( not even in Christianity, which is considered very liberal).

4. Tell me which other religion says that every one has to be good in there own religion and they need not practice SIKHISM for that... In fact Christians wanna make more Christians or Hindus wanna make more christians.. Have u ever heard anyone converting u to sikhism?

5. Tell me which other religion says that first eat food, langar(free food), take a bath (Sarowar) and then Remember GOD...All other religions ask you to get away fro this world'ly things...

6. Tell me which other religion accepts people from other religions the way sikhism does.. Proof of this can be had from the four doors of Harmandir Saahib, which means anyone can come from any four directions...

7. Tell me which other religion has given sacrifices for other religions, to protect the people and to protect there religion.. Doesn't this show something?

8. Tell me which other religion believes in upliftment of society as a whole, protecting the poor and all...

Respect to all religions and their followers, I know a bit about my religion and like to answer these questions raised :w since in 4th point you have some misunderstandings about hinduism, I believe i should enlighten a little.

1. In hinduism, its the base word of vedas, "Eko braham, dvitiyo nasti", means only a single entity is whole which is supreme element, nothing else exists.

2. The base prayer in all hindu scriptures and smritis is :
"Sarve bhaventu Sukhina, Sarve santu niramaya, Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu, Ma KAshchyad dukh bhag bhavet", means all in world should settle happy, content without problems and all the sorrows of everybody shoudl go forever.

3. In hinduism, infact, women has been provided lot more priviliges and Swayamvar (choosing own husband) was also existant.

4. I have no idea what u wrote, hinduism doesnt recruits from other beliefs, infact its nowhere and never mentioned in any hindu scriptures. But it still welcome everybody to let them explore what its all about. Only a person born hindu is called hindu.

5. In hinduism, the sequence of leaving worldly things is in the last step of life, Dharma, Arth, Kaam and Moskh are 4 elements of hinduism, Dharma is to follow principles, Arth is to attain wealth, Kaam is to have pleasures and all leisures and finally salvation into god.

6. This is what every religion other then hinduism does and in comparison christains do it most, then muslims. They try to welcome all other people from other religions.

7. Hinduism followers did it for Parsis (zoroster followers).

8. ALL, In a nut shell, every religion, this is the base of religion, upliftment of society, people, mindsets.

my personal ideology is that we all follow different beliefs, but its all same supreme power we all call shiva or god or allah or vaheguru or buddha. Just different names because of different languages and cultures. If there were no different names/languages/cultures world could be boring.