GPS issue

you may use "GPS Status & Toolbox PRO" app to find out whether your device is getting connected to GPS satellite or not/having the proper signal reception?

To do so, launch the "GPS Status & Toolbox app" & then switch to your favourite Navigation app. while you get the message "Awaiting GPS or whatever it is?" immediately switch to the said app and observe the GPS co-ordinates which are being received by your device. If there is no activity then it may be a device dependent issue but before reaching out to any conclusion, you need to corroborate various factors which can be the root cause for your problem.

Also, try to latch on other Cellular Operator other than that of Airtel & observe the outcome. :rolleyes:

i did all the tips and tricks and hard reset both the phones but still fed up of awaiting for gps....

tried using here maps also, but getting again and again Awaiting GPS

deep

Prime VIP
i did all the tips and tricks and hard reset both the phones but still fed up of awaiting for gps....

tried using here maps also, but getting again and again Awaiting GPS

did you tried calling manufacturer support?
enni research karan nalon support try karke dekh lae taki pata lagje ke HW issue tan nahin?

did you tried calling manufacturer support?
enni research karan nalon support try karke dekh lae taki pata lagje ke HW issue tan nahin?

Yup issue mil gya hai sirf mere new device Mi 5 vich hai issue Mi4i is absolutely fine. ajj service center ja k dikha k aana ki problem hai.