Going to College

deep

Prime VIP
:haha :haha :haha @ deep veer ji n kpw didi

aaajo aajo dasso saare mainu vi salah mil jau.. coz me too going (scared)

k now seriously ,
there is nothing to be scared, have some self confidence,
you guys are going to new college not to new planet.

and for unp members who are going to join engg colleges, please be careful for maths and Engineering Drawing subjects bcoz these subjects carry maximum numbers of re-appears and these re-appears are most difficult to break.

baki hor kuch nahin daran nu, poora fun karo, i am not saying that parayi na karo , oh tan karni hi hai but tension na lao. stay cool

ashqui v kar leni chahidi hai thori moti bcoz ehi time hunda :)

Queensaj

Elite
yes girls.. be confident! nothing to be scared of.. just think, everybody is going to be in the same boat as you.. all new in the first year.. do try to involve yourself in all activities, i dont know how colleges are over there in India but here in UK we have a freshers week to meet everybody, join upto new societies cool places to hang out and get to know people.. if you dont try, you wont fit in so try your best!!

Also, enjoy yourself.. college time is to have fun.. study also but never forget to have fun! just know your limits.. :d

Wow.. im SO excited now :p

bibamunda

Elite
daran di ki lorh aa... je meri district da koi v college taan mera nau chal jau.. nai te fer kise hor da chal jau... darna taan oasnu chahida jisdi ragging honi hove saade varge seniors ton....

Loveye

mauja maan di
mundian to bachke rahin :an

:p

naha ke jaya karin.....................
:w of course.thanks 4 ur "salah"

Dont be Bling bling Jatti..Be Simple n Sober..

God bleSs :)
:y

kYaar do's and dont's are based on the college that you are going to... Otherwise just be simple and don't try to do something extra ordinary...
:so

Good..Loveneet sab to pehla ta apne teachers ch apni ik changi image bna lena...bcoz it really helps..Internal marks ch v problem ni hundi fer...

Then apne frnds choose krna..bcoz at this level saare ik duje naal matlab kadde aa...main bahut case dekhe aa apni class ch....

Love-shuve de chakkar to door hi rahoge ta wadiya...Time kharab hi hunda...and image also

So Best of Luck 4 ur college time......
God Bless U.....

thank u harman 4 ur advice.main ehna te jarur amal karu.... i l make my UNP proud:so

Loveye

mauja maan di
k now seriously ,
there is nothing to be scared, have some self confidence,
you guys are going to new college not to new planet.

and for unp members who are going to join engg colleges, please be careful for maths and Engineering Drawing subjects bcoz these subjects carry maximum numbers of re-appears and these re-appears are most difficult to break.

baki hor kuch nahin daran nu, poora fun karo, i am not saying that parayi na karo , oh tan karni hi hai but tension na lao. stay cool

ashqui v kar leni chahidi hai thori moti bcoz ehi time hunda :)

haye mainu kisse teacher ne v ahi kiya c maths n eng drawing:hyper.........tusi v ahi kiya....sachi aukhe hunde a?waheguru:pr

Loveye

mauja maan di
yes girls.. be confident! nothing to be scared of.. just think, everybody is going to be in the same boat as you.. all new in the first year.. do try to involve yourself in all activities, i dont know how colleges are over there in India but here in UK we have a freshers week to meet everybody, join upto new societies cool places to hang out and get to know people.. if you dont try, you wont fit in so try your best!!

Also, enjoy yourself.. college time is to have fun.. study also but never forget to have fun! just know your limits.. :d

Wow.. im SO excited now :p

thanks sam........

n yeah i knw my limits:gig

Loveye

mauja maan di
jehra v munda propose maarey haan kehdi ftaa fatt emein time naa khraab karin ohnaaa da. :d

on a serious note parhayi all khyaal rakhi.
1st sem...set hoji jaada tension ni laini rmaan naal nikalda vaa....end sem exams matter karde ne....matlab analyse the marking pattern followed by using various tarrikkas kaun master kiddan number dinda.....sometimes study is not what is required.......te je extrenal ne fer v analyse ho jaanda vaa matlab saara kujh ni parhna exams pattern analyse karna

bass parhan all khyaal end ch karna te vich time ch sirf aish karni.

te parhayi all khyaal rakhi by the end of 2nd year develop a interest like which field will you choose...whether higher studies or job or entrepreneurship or wuteva........te kiddan achieve hoyu oho.......simply put knowing how to hit bulls eye is important....whether by hook or by crook.

And college is all about fun study aape hundi rehandi aa ein ni ki parhaku bannju parr ein v ni k landarr bannji agge jo tere te fit behanda kuriye kari jaavi.

jehra v munda propose maarey haan kehdi ftaa fatt emein time naa khraab karin ohnaaa da. :d

on a serious note parhayi all khyaal rakhi.
1st sem...set hoji jaada tension ni laini rmaan naal nikalda vaa....end sem exams matter karde ne....matlab analyse the marking pattern followed by using various tarrikkas kaun master kiddan number dinda.....sometimes study is not what is required.......te je extrenal ne fer v analyse ho jaanda vaa matlab saara kujh ni parhna exams pattern analyse karna

bass parhan all khyaal end ch karna te vich time ch sirf aish karni.

te parhayi all khyaal rakhi by the end of 2nd year develop a interest like which field will you choose...whether higher studies or job or entrepreneurship or wuteva........te kiddan achieve hoyu oho.......simply put knowing how to hit bulls eye is important....whether by hook or by crook.

And college is all about fun study aape hundi rehandi aa ein ni ki parhaku bannju parr ein v ni k landarr bannji agge jo tere te fit behanda kuriye kari jaavi.

and above used philoshophy is for me only because i don't know which college are you going je PTU de under aa rabb rakha tera saade taa prof hi check karde hunde c paper es layi saanu pata lagg jaanda c kaun kinni line likhan te kinne number dinda te assin hafta pehlaan start karde c parhnaa end sem ton pehlaan mid sem de number ni c matter karde ehe taa mera saab kitaab mainu eh ni pata what pattern is ur college following......jaada pata senior ton laggju parr ghatt hi hunde ne jo sidhhe raah paunde ne.

wow...so nice of u spare thz much tym on me:gig

n main socheya...pehle do saal kise nu ha ni karni:an

baki parhayi ta main karu....bcz i hav to..nahi ta main ghare rotiya pakaundi rehju..........
n i l go for higher studies.....

wats diff b/w the prep for job n higher studies?:-?2nd year to hi?

n yeah.main PTU hi jari a:gig

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
Hello:wave
SSA

Main, intelligent baby, ne apni 12th all-clear karli hai.baut changi tarah:mean......n hun meri adm v hogi a college ch......so hun tusi sare wade lauk:rolleyes: mainu advice do k ki tiyari karni,colege ch ki karna ki nahi..based on ur experiences..:p...........:)

chajj di salah deyo.......time waste na kareyo:nail

If u are going to RIMT management college
othe koi lecture prob aawe ... ya koi hor v prob
mainu pm kar dayin... :d

onlycheema

Banned
wow...so nice of u spare thz much tym on me:gig

n main socheya...pehle do saal kise nu ha ni karni:an

baki parhayi ta main karu....bcz i hav to..nahi ta main ghare rotiya pakaundi rehju..........
n i l go for higher studies.....

wats diff b/w the prep for job n higher studies?:-?2nd year to hi?

n yeah.main PTU hi jari a:gig

i would like to know which engg line you are studying to guide you better.
And for job you need common sense and for higher studies you need something to stand out of crowd......and study in last two weeks before exams will get you 80% easily.
And you don't need to know difference b/w job n studies at this point.You will get it yourself when you get into 2nd year.It's because environment for me was different and for you it's different.

Loveye

mauja maan di
i would like to know which engg line you are studying to guide you better.
And for job you need common sense and for higher studies you need something to stand out of crowd......and study in last two weeks before exams will get you 80% easily.
And you don't need to know difference b/w job n studies at this point.You will get it yourself when you get into 2nd year.It's because environment for me was different and for you it's different.
:o

nyways thanks
m studin comp sci engg....may i knw wat u do?

amarveer

Elite
well sweetoooo.jida ki hun tu college jaan lagiiiii..phali gal STUDY tey STUDY..ya enjoy v kari but limits vich ahi time hunda jado tusi study v karni hundi tey asih v... so balance naal chali...jad most wanted gal banan di lorr ni...sobar rahi....ame di dresses na pavi k loka di nazar vich ave..:).....& loka topic mile gal karn lie......hor ta bas. gud frds bnaiye..ya ik-do SEM ta just check them dont need to share all wid them cz exam narre kaffi change a jandi janta vich.restttttttt gudddddddd luckkkkkkkk.....