gandhi vs bhagat singh

who's method do you prefer gandhi or bhagat singh?

• Gandhi

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Bhagat Singh

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • combination of both

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • neither

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
[off topic]
try karo sab hojanda aa...i'v done toomany things in my life but i chose to do what i am doing now, still holding an mba degree as i am a commerce grad, hotel management degree from taj an ex dj,businessmen :D its endless lolz and here m doing good business in studio i have...its all about how bad you want it, you get everything :D just try my friend :D
[/off topic]

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
Nal Charkhryan desh nai azad hoya,
Aven lok Gandhi vargian nu sehra banai firde,
Ohna diya dhotian nal nai angrezz sarkar hilli,
Photo jina dian notan te shapai firdee,
Khoon dolke jina lai azadi,
Kurbani ohna di ajj dilon bhulai firde,
Bhul gaye sare 'BHAGAT SINGH' soorme nu,
Ave ghani nu bapu banai firde.

abudabu

I am citizen of India, I am still Indian resident but I have every right to criticize the wrong happening or happened in India.

Sir, You cannot stop or blame any one for crticizing India. If Modi do something wrong and ppl criticize its rite, if babri masjid was burnt and ppl criticze its rite, if Golden Temple was bombarded ppl criticze its rite, if Jammu Pandits were killed and ppl criticze its rite.........No nation can expect the citizens to always appreciate that country.

And why I should not criticze.....My age is 26 years, yesterday I turned 26....I worked for 3 years in India and I honestly paid more than Rs 1,48,000 as Income tax.
Believe it or not I never claimed medical, nor even LIC polict tax exemption. Not only me, we were bunch of guys who decided to pay taxes in full without a single tax exemption apart from stnd deduction.

What we got in the end.............Reliance is getting lands at cheaper rate, Infosys (billion dollar company) is getting tax benefits. IT companies are paying just 10% as taxes. Ministers are going abroiad for a minor knee injury.

I can see our tax money going into the hands of blood-suckiing politicians and Industrialist. I have every right to criticze. After paying so much taxes if I go to any govet office for a single work....They will shout and will not do work untill i pay them............

Do you think critizing them in public is not good........do you think fighting against them will not be a good idea.
Actually its not a good idea coz ppl like you calling themselves desh bhagats (actually you are bunch of coward), are ready to pay bribe but not taxes. you can get scolded by a police officer but will not raise voice against them.

If one person is ready to fight, 1000 Indians are their ready to support wrong deeds, coz they just want their work to be done quickly.
My dear friend please wake up, brother-hood and Indianess these are all dictionary words.

We Indians do not seem to treat Indian land as our mother. We do not seem to treat public property as our own property. We do not have a sense of belongingness to India, otherwise we will not piss on the walls of city halls, spit on the corners of every street, dump the garbage on the far corner of street.................
Ok genius...read what I wrote first. I'm not taking away the fact we can criticize India. Not for the ppl who live in India, and also not the babaji's and auntyji's who were born in India and then went abroad to make a better life for them and their children. I'm strictly talking about the abcd's who make a lotta posts regarding India and are anti-Indian.
So please please pleaseeee read before you start blabbering my friend.

the rest of ur points are just mindless rumble-jumble which has nothing at all to do anything with what I've stated. You've led astray on the topic, and it's a direct attack at me.

To stay on the topic...I believe comparing them is an insult to both the great men of India.

pps309

Prime VIP
You're all chatting bat sh*t!
badya samjdara....aa attack karna kinne shuru kita....te apni language check kar pella.......all ch assi sarre hi aane aa.....jinna ne ess thread ch reply kitti......................jad teri post nu quote kitti te tainu attack pae gaya..........Don't worry enni shettin main kisse te attack nahi karda.
They're both instrumental in winning the hearts and minds of Indians in India, and everywhere else. Whereas Bhagat Singh thought with the heart and had bravery, Gandhiji thought with the mind...and had guile. To even compare them, in the small life and contribution that Bhagat singh was able to provide for his motherland, against the towering accomplishment of Gandhi..is but an insult to the Great Bhagat Singh. Bhagat Singh, at the tender age of 29, stirred a revolution in the hearts and minds of every full-blooded patriotic Indian. Gandhi, on the other hand knew Indians in general...are a bit on the weaker and coward side...so he used the best weapon he could formulate with this - non-violence and non-cooperation. He ultimately did more for India than Shaheed Bhagat Singh...but if Bhagat had lived on for longer..who knows what would've been possible.

2ndly, I'd like to say that tusi saareyaan nu India di badnaami band karni chaidi. Tusi ni maande apne aap nu Indian, theek yaa...koi gal nahi. Twanu apna Khalistan chaida..banao khalistan...lekin ik gal dusna zaroori hona yaa...ke India da batwara nahi hona khalistan banon layi. Mein poora Sikh yaa, lekin mein ni mannda is sikh-hindu-muslim batware'ch. Mein India'ch pala-bada hoya...aur udhar hi apni jind-jaan bitani yaa. Jadon twadi family vilaayet chali gayi si...aapke mataji aur pitaji de baare mein kuch judgement ni pass karna chaunda...but tusi saareya ne India de baare'ch kuch vi bolne da hakk chad dita si. Aur jinna vi tusi keh lo "Asi Pnjabi yaa, saadi kaum hindustani nahi...alag yaa...wagera wagera"...aakhir taan gal uthey hi aake ruk jaandi yaa, ke Punjab India'ch haiga.
Bada aaya off topic gal karan aala......aa khalistan kittho vich aa gaya te how come criticzing India means asking for khalistan ................
My dear friend tu aap hi vich khaistan te pure sikh da masla lae ke aaya.....
Bada aaya India da humdard....tere warge di aankh kholan nu hi main tainu quote kita siga.....tainu dassan lai ke India naal humdardi karan wale hor v aa..........jehre oh main tax de te ....communal riots de points paye aa.....as a responsible Indian Citizen hi paye si...............aaya bada direct attack wala.......

kyoon larr re oo prawan??

i think every indian should have the right to criticize india.
india does not belong to the stupid dumb government. india belongs to it's people!!

@topic

i respect both gandhi and shaheed bhagat singh ji.
but if i was living at that time then i would follow shaheed bhagat singh.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
[ot][offtopic]
I got nothing to point out but the language...licking the asses?
is it normal for guys from where you are to talk like that in presence of ladies?
I dont know my girl would be pretty offended with someone using such language in any context...:)
well done dejavu dear, A MISTAKE,,,,VERY NICELY POINTED OUT,, i read it and didn't feel like taking part in this thread until i read this and PPS's response (PPS, who is a very good person),, THNX DEJAVU 4 standing up for the female members

I am sorry for using the foul language.......I mean it if I am saying sorry...some Mod please edit that post......
pps, what happened dear, YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT,,,anyway thnx 4 apologizing straight away, it takes a grr8 person to admit the gilt,, you're still a GENTLEMAN

pps309

Prime VIP
pps, what happened dear, YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT,,,anyway thnx 4 apologizing straight away, it takes a grr8 person to admit the gilt,, you're still a GENTLEMAN
yeah...it was my mistake. I lost my temper that time. Anyways hun edda de argument hi karne shad te aa.....

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Ik gal kehna mangda ke Je Punjabi Punjabi nu na maare ta Punjab tarakki karda......................Ravan v taahin marya jad wavishan ne osda bhed ja Ram kol kholya

paaji if you're asking for respect towards any religions/gurus please serve the same.
if we can say Shree Guru Gobind Singh Ji then we also can say Shree Ram Ji.
you're not talking about an ordinary person/unpian/lcian
i hope you understand what i'm trying to say but its still upto you.
i won't mind .i'm still SherDil :)

khalsa_luvr

Gandhi was a politician who worked for his party, Bhagat Singh was a hero for the nation and he spent all of his life struggling for the country and it's a shame for us people when some have tagged him as a `terrorist'.

..::RaJa::..

blackbird91

Has any one seen The Legend Of Bhagat Singh the movie. Ajay devgan one. can anyone tell me their reviews about the movie.

PPL IMMA B LITTLE RUDE ABT DIS BUH DIS IZ TRU... GAANDHI GORIYAN DA CHELA SII.. OHDE SAALE KARKE BHAGAT SINGH NU FAANSI LAGG GAYII.. OHNE GORIYAN NU DASS DITTA SII KE JE MITHE HOYE DIN BHAGAT SINGH NU FAANSI DITTI GAYI TAN LOKAN TE DANGE KAR DENE AH TE FANNSI ROKNI PAVEGI.. TAAN KARKE ANGREJA NE BHAGAT SINGH NU FAANSI 1 DIN PEHLA DE DITTI TAN JOO KOI PROBLEMA NAA AAVE OHNA NU.. ppl itz very tru

I RESPECT THE COURAGE OF ALL THE FIGHTERS WHO STAND AGAINST INJUSTICE IN THIS WORLD, WHICHEVER WAY THEY FIND GOOD.

BHAGAT SINGH WAY WAS GOOD BUT INDIANS WERE SCARED OF KILLING GORAS. (main sydney_sider amli... mera okha...)

bibamunda

Elite
Gandhi was just a ****Sh@t and nothing else.....
BHAGAT SINGH was a martyr and gandhi can not be better than him in any case...