Full depression & stressful slavery life

deep

Prime VIP
Well these days I'm going through with this....well while living in North America I miss Punjab badly.. Well I have everything here big house to live and a brand new car ... Well problem is I don't have anyone to talk ... Living like dumb and whenever I try to talk that time i got instructions to keep quite I don't even know anything lol well I'm computer engineer and my GPA is 3.7 out of 4. Someone always said keep ur mouth shut Bcoz I don't know English language ... Well these days I'm going though all of this and I'm really depressed and I feel like I must end my life by sucide Bcoz I feel no one care that I'm alive or dead... Suggest me something guys otherwise I will end my life very soon

bai my guess is you just migrated to US and living with relatives or somebody outside your immediate family. may be waiting/trying to find suitable job according to your studies. i came out to this conclusion bcoz i have been through this.
if above assumptions are true i would say get any job your get even if its gas station attendant ( i did it) or anything( and in mean time keep looking for better job) that will give you some freedom and most importantly chance to speak/engage with various types of people, which will build lots of confidence in its own.
Also your english can be pretty good, but may be you have diff accent thats why you are asked to keep quite, with a chance to interact with ppl you will also learn their accent etc which will also help.

bai these are based on my assumptions, if i assumed wrong i apologize in advance.

Thanks

Joshila_JATT

Gabhru_shokeen
Jastej veer, eme nahi sochida, veer zindagi kidha jeeoni aah apne hath wass aah, dujje nahi apne faisle leh sakde. naale khudhkhushi karke ki hoju? Tusi soukhe hojoghe?? Te mummy papa da ki banu??? Eh soch man ch bhi nahi leyoni... Waheguru ne sabh kuch baksheya bass uss da shukriya ada kareya karo! Ohde naam ch bohot shakti aah... Bure insaan appe dhehle hojanghe. Kadi apne aap nu kalla mehsoos nahi karda... Menu whatsapp karleya kar mamma! Thoda je hun hass ke dekhao... Tuhade dand check kariye:d

JV

Punjabi jatt
Mein organ donor documents sign kar reha this next week ... I don't love my life so I want ke Jo people be aje life nhi Dekhi or suffering from some worst things can live happy life that's all I found in solution

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
organ donation is good decision. but taking your life is cowards. try to give happiness to others while being alive. try to donate to orphanage. join some self help group it would divert your mind. You are finest creation of supreme almighty. Do not let him down. be free to talk anytime. Punjabi anakh naal jeende ne. Bujdili enha di fitrat ni.

U

userid97899

Veer ji guru sahib ne kiha , tera kiya mitha lagge , je akaal purakh kuj v karda changa maada , usnu usda bhana man ke challu , j dukh na hoon fer sukh da swaad ki auna , bakki veer apne dimag kise passe la lau jis ch intrest hai zindgi wadia ho jani

Ps : main dukhi hova. Ta main ta hassan di koshish karda ke dukh kehn aah kehde palle pai gaye

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
nice idea of organ donation but no one in this world appreciate suicide. tusi suicide krn di than Gurughar nal pakke torr te jurr jao uthe hi raho te unha bandiya di sewa karo jo majboor ne. Gurughar nhi jana tn Kise pingalwade warge group nal jurr jao uthe sewa karo, ghato ghat kise da bhalla tn hovega...

tomarnidhi

first & foremost YOU are not alone, we are all here to support you. I will PM u my number, feel free to talk anytime.

Also the symptoms you have mentioned reveals anxiety & depressive symptoms , start by seeing a psychiatrist , trust me there is absolutely no shame in doing that . I myself am being treated for the same.

In case you dont want to go , try Petril 0.25 mg which is a chewable tab which calms you down (totally safe & OTC drug)

More importantly you need to keep yourself busy, roam about, pick up a hobby , join a language/cooking/dance/ photography etc class & the chances of you meeting like minded people will get higher.

In the end, remember no one is going to make you happy, you need to create your happiness yourself. Try meditation , yoga or join the Buddhism faith.
Also , God gave you this life & you have absolutely no right to take that away or anyone else's for that matter. To quit is cowardly to fight is Braver ..

We all love you JV :hug