Drunk Lady Driver Goes All General Lee Out of DFW(Car Crash)

_Gifty_

I am a Joker

The first person I called yesterday after receiving that video in which the drunk driver of a Chevy Impala flew outta Dallas-Fort Worth Airport the wrong way was David Magaña, DFW's manager of public affairs. And he confirmed it: The driver was arrested for drunk driving. Still, some folks keep insisting in the comments that the video's a fake. OK, then.

You want proof it's the real thing, here's your proof: I asked Magaña for the police report, which he just sent -- and it includes the full narrative and the mug shot of the driver, 22-year-old Yasmine Villasana of Fort Worth. Magaña also sent four more photos of the wreckage left by Villasana's death-defying leap, which, miraculously, didn't hurt anyone but the driver (and the toll plaza). The photos and report follow.

But according to the official narrative, Villasana told officers that she "had been rear-ended as she was approaching the Toll Plaza which caused her vehicle to strike the Toll Booth Protector Barricade, launch into the air, land on the roadway and catch on fire." The reporting sergeant says Villasana tried to get back into her car after it caught fire.

Villasana said, why, no she wasn't drunk at all, officer: She "stated she had one cranberry and vodka last night." At which point she was given the Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test, a breathalyzer test and arrested for driving while intoxicated. She was eventually transported to Parkland, where doctors treated her for a broken wrist, and released pending medical treatment.

Source 1

Source 2

swiny

VIP
Re: Drunk Lady Driver Goes All General Lee Out of DFW(Car Cr

saliyaan nu peen di payi hundi aa fer bhavein koi chukk ke hi lai jaave !!