DJ H & DJ Rags- Reloaded (CD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlycheema

Banned
u own it n u doun even kno wat its goin wid n thru..n thas sad tht if u sum 1 gets an album bfore u so u cut ur veins ..looks like u did the same..as u take everythin da hard way,..i hv many suggestions..bt i guess u hv more than me..go practise them urself..dis iz wat ppl usually tok lik wen dey got nothin to speak about...piss off

So this is your comeback.Go pass your A-levels again u might get some material to write. :sleepy:sleepy:sleepy

Anyways m ouuta this thread you all have a good one.

Nafs09

have you uploaded the album of the decade yet?(lol)

I have heard its a brilliant album - i want to hear the album first before i buy it legally - there are no bhangra shops where i live here in Rotherham - so that means i have to save some petrol money and go to Bradford or Manchester or leeds and see if they have it there.

Thats costin me extra money here. (lol)

onlycheema

Banned
Golden rules of comebacks:: One sentence is all you got.

So now chillax u aren't dere yet.Start hanging out more otherwise you will get merked left center and right.

You know what... onlycheema... if you don't have patience for the goddamn album... then **** off of UNP right now!!! It's not my fault the goddamn store doesn't have it! I was ***** trying to do something nice for UNP and this is what I get?! Now I see why Dhillon banned you!

K4M

Elite
Sat Sri Akaal to members. I purchased a copy of the album earlier today in the UK. Its worth the money if you go out and buy a legit copy. its got a good variety of styles and sounds. worth the 10 pound i paid. Deffo one for the summer cruises ;)

onlycheema

Banned
You know what... onlycheema... if you don't have patience for the goddamn album... then **** off of UNP right now!!! It's not my fault the goddamn store doesn't have it! I was ***** trying to do something nice for UNP and this is what I get?! Now I see why Dhillon banned you!

now you better not block me on PM's dude i tell you how to say F word to me.
Dhillon din't banned me ranjit banned me you moderator......i was banned because i said g@y and now u saying F words......reply my PM's now.

Status
Not open for further replies.