Delhi to Chandigarh !

Konvicted_Jatt

S@RP@NCH
delhi airport to baahar nikal ke kise v theke to koi v desi adiyaa andar sit lawo.. usto baaad bhaanwe khachar rehre te vi ajeyo koi farak ni pena :bolt
mainu taan ah idea sab ton kaim lagga... >haha

waise dhillon 22 otho koi gaddi hire kari.... 3-4 ghante ch ohne tainu chandigarh pauncha dena.... Rs 1500 - 2000 tak lagange... vadiya rahenga...

simar

Sim
hunh by air waaste taan lagg ju pata......jadon 15 15 mints ch delay hoi flight........smirk...........

SehaJ

Troublemaker
30 oct nu; main sabere 5 baje land karna -- shammi 6 baje takk ta main turke chd pahunch jana,

With reffering to ur landing time... VOLVO would be best option... me pata karaye ne timings...but wont suite u... like u need to wait..3-4 hrs for the flight!

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
mai etho di purani memember si --- par mai appdi id bhull gayee -- ajj navi create kar ke dubar wappis ayee.....
bakki pardesan punjaban nu pucha lavo....... she knws all abt me :)
Hope u guys will let me ur friend!!
i am exicited to be back!! i m located in seattle, WA (USA)

bhul gayi??? :-? jatthawk :thinking??? bobby paaji?? :-?

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Flights from Chandigarh touch full-capacity sky

Chandigarh: It is advisable to get your air ticket booked well in advance in case you are planning an air travel in immediate future, as almost all the flights from the city are flying to their full capacity these days.
The Indian Airlines flight 1C 863 (Chandigarh-Delhi-Mumbai), delayed by two hours due to bad weather conditions in Mumbai today, had just a single ticket available on its 145-seater flight.
According to the airline officials, they are having an average of 135 to 140 passengers on their flights these days.
Air Deccan flight to Delhi and Jammu, too, is doing a thriving business, and its 48-seater aircraft rarely goes with an empty seat.
The officials of Air Deccan believe that being the last flight, from the city to Delhi in the evening (4.45 pm), has made their flight popular.
Jet Airways has a 122-seater plane. It gets around 105 to 110 passengers.
The Station Manager of MDLR Airlines attributes its full capacity flight to better timings and great service of the airlines.
30/09/07 Sandeep Yadav/Chandigarh Newsline

Attention please! Flights touch full-capacity sky

simar

Sim
Flights from Chandigarh touch full-capacity sky

Chandigarh: It is advisable to get your air ticket booked well in advance in case you are planning an air travel in immediate future, as almost all the flights from the city are flying to their full capacity these days.
The Indian Airlines flight 1C 863 (Chandigarh-Delhi-Mumbai), delayed by two hours due to bad weather conditions in Mumbai today, had just a single ticket available on its 145-seater flight.
According to the airline officials, they are having an average of 135 to 140 passengers on their flights these days.
Air Deccan flight to Delhi and Jammu, too, is doing a thriving business, and its 48-seater aircraft rarely goes with an empty seat.
The officials of Air Deccan believe that being the last flight, from the city to Delhi in the evening (4.45 pm), has made their flight popular.
Jet Airways has a 122-seater plane. It gets around 105 to 110 passengers.
The Station Manager of MDLR Airlines attributes its full capacity flight to better timings and great service of the airlines.
30/09/07 Sandeep Yadav/Chandigarh Newsline

Attention please! Flights touch full-capacity sky
smirk..................

adh

RABB RAAKHA
30 oct nu; main sabere 5 baje land karna -- shammi 6 baje takk ta main turke chd pahunch jana,

TURKE smirk KARTI NAA OHI GAL.AAPNA TEMPOO KAADE VAASTE AAA VICH WOOFER LVAAYA SONY XPLOD DA DHAMAK PAAONDE JAAVAANGE CHANDIGARH GAANA LAA KE "MUNDA BAHRLE MULKH TON AAYA :y :roll:roll:roll:roll