Cow's Urine

Ramta

-

Cow urine is considered good medicine for liver disease but I m not sure about it.
And I am not aware of it mentioned in Ayurveda shastras either.
But cow urine is also available in Japan. In tetrapacks.

I always prefer allopathy. It's backed by continuous research.

Thanks.

-

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
experiment thodi kitti ah lolz main yaad kitta si from 9th grade . . .teach kehnda si that urine is acidic lolz :d

idan taa citrus fruits v acidic hunde ne....

te je urine ina jaada acidic howe taaa toilets clean karan lai why poeople use domex and other cleaners? :eek:

india ch purane siyaane peende c urine.. in sm faiths its concidered holy..

janta taa nandi v ae haje v JU PEE BIHAR ch

burnvictim_BNWchildbathesincowurine-1.jpg

aa link dekho http://www.goshalaindia.com/

and dese guys are giving away bottled urine

guess wt............. dhana ina da diamond customer ae :p

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Cow urine contains natural disinfectant and antiseptic properties. In Ayurveda, cow urine is used in a variety of medicinal preparations that are effective in treating problems such as acne, headaches, influenza, indigestion and asthma. It has even show effectiveness in the treatment of more serious diseases, such as Diabetes, T.B., Cancer and AIDS.

Organisations such as the Cow Urine Therapy and Research Institute in Indore, M.P., India, have dedicated themselves to rediscovering the benefits of this remarkable wonder medicine. Their studies have shown significant results in the treatment of numerous ailments.Cow urine and dung have also been analyzed in laboratories and proven to contain disinfectant and antibiotic properties. Through many experiments on cow dung, the famous Italian Scientist, Prof. G. E. Bea, has proven that fresh cow dung kills the germs of Malaria and Tuberculosis.

baki sab theek ae and makes sense but aids v? eh researchers duniya to luk ke kun bethe ne? dey shd be the front runners of noble prize or smthin

onlycheema

Banned
one more thing i realized. . . u cant drink ur own urine right after it comes out!!! it has so many acids in it doesnt it? it could blow up ur tummy :an right???

No ma'am you can drink it straight afterwards...infact in jungle warfare training units you have to preserve urine in bottles and drink it when needed.........it has urea content(nitrogen) which our kidneys can filter out.