Breaking news

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
President Obama issues statement:

Michelle and I were deeply saddened to learn of the shooting that tragically took so many lives in Wisconsin. At this difficult time, the people of Oak Creek must know that the American people have them in our thoughts and prayers, and our hearts go out to the families and friends of those who were killed and wounded. My Administration will provide whatever support is necessary to the officials who are responding to this tragic shooting and moving forward with an investigation. As we mourn this loss which took place at a house of worship, we are reminded how much our country has been enriched by Sikhs, who are a part of our broader American family.”

Mitt Romney also issues statement:

“Ann and I extend our thoughts and prayers to the victims of today’s shooting in Wisconsin. This was a senseless act of violence and a tragedy that should never befall any house of worship. Our hearts are with the victims, their families, and the entire Oak Creek Sikh community. We join Americans everywhere in mourning those who lost their lives and in prayer for healing in the difficult days ahead.

gill_di_dunalli

veeran naal sardari
was that white guy a psycho ? or this was again one of those 9/11 after attacks on misidentified sikhs ??
any news.??

my condolences to the families of died sikhs
waheguru bhali kare...

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I read this news and was devastated after reading this

Why always targeting religious places . these people kill people in the name of racism , what does it mean?

are they really humans or what

Those people thought its a Muslim community , so what if it was ,not all are same . killing anyone is just as bad!

May God give peace to departing souls and may those killers burn in hell !

With a heavy heart, I am posting the names of Sikh worshippers who lost their lives in the tragic incident today at Gurdwara Sahib in Oak Creek, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA):

Bhai Satwant Singh Kaleka - President of the Gurdwara Sahib
Bhai Seeta Singh (Granthi/Gurdwara Priest)
Bhai Parkash Singh (Granthi/Gurdwara Priest)
Bhai Ranjit Singh (Ragi)

Bhai Subegh Singh - Sangat member
Bibi Parmjit Kaur Toor - Sangat member

The following people are in extreme critically condition. Please pray for their speedy recovery:

Bhai Punjab Singh and Bhai Santokh Singh ...(Copy paste)...

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
thanks for the details

I've been sad all day because of this act.
this news broad casted in Australia as well.

Seriously some people are D*cks sorry for bad words , just ruined so many lifes because of one mistake! that mistake was they were born!

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
I just read news they said there wasn't any specific reason but this has been told this was the hate crime as people thought we are muslims because of the same looking turbans who also wore by Taliban community too.

If you people remember 9/11 attacks how many sikhs were killed due to this same mistake? So, terrorists taking full advantages.

I'm sikh & wears turban too, when I used to go European countries for educational purpose or work they asked me to remove but I strongly refused to do so.

I felt sorry for those who lost their lives at Gurdwara Sahib in Oak Creek, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA).

Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Di Fateh!!

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
Alleged Sikh temple killer had a long history in the white-power rock scene: civil rights watchdog

The Southern Poverty Law Center reports that Wade Michael Page, who is suspected of killing 6 in a Wisconsin temple massacre, was long active in white supremacist music scene.

whitepower7n4web-1.jpg

OAK CREEK — Police said Sunday, August 5th seven people are dead, including a gunman, and three others are injured following a shooting at the Sikh Temple in Oak Creek.
A high-ranking member of the Sikh community has said two of the dead are the equivalent of “priests” in the temple.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) Chicago division said the gunman was a white man in his 40s. Officials have identified the gunman as 40-year-old Wade Michael Page, a Cudahy resident. According to the Associated Press Page is an ex-military man.

Greenfield Police Chief Brad Wentlandt said Oak Creek dispatch received several 911 calls regarding a shooting at the temple around 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
Police say the first officer to the scene — a 20-year veteran, accomplished tactical officer, along with another officer were attending to a victim at the scene when they were ambushed by the gunman. The second officer engaged the active shooter, and according to police, the shooter died as a result of that officer’s actions.
The first responding officer was shot multiple times. The officer was transported to the hospital, and was in surgery for multiple gunshot wounds. Police say the officer shot is expected to survive. His name has not yet been released, pending family notification.
Police say there was a service going on inside the temple at the time of the shooting. It took officials most of the afternoon and into the early evening to clear and secure the temple and surrounding area.
Police say they believe this to be an act of “domestic terrorism,” which is defined as an act of terrorism occurring within the United States. Police said weapons were recovered at the scene, but have not elaborated on that at this time.
The FBI, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Milwaukee Police Department and Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office are assisting with the ongoing investigation, which is being led by the FBI.
Froedtert Hospital has confirmed three men were transported to the hospital following the shooting. Froedtert officials say all three are in critical condition. Froedtert officials said one man was shot in the abdomen and chest, one in the extremities and face and one in the neck. Two had undergone surgeries and another was undergoing a “complex procedure.” One of those three individuals is the first responding Oak Creek police officer.
Froedtert Hospital is a Level 1 Trauma Center and officials say it is “unfortunately not uncommon” to handle three shooting victims at one time.

A Sikh Temple member at the scene told FOX6 News the temple has an attendance of about 400-500 people per week. FOX6 News is told the temple is five years old.
The Sikh religion is based in northern India, and one church member says the religion has a Milwaukee-area population of around 1,000. The religion has a population in India of 2.5 million.
The next update is expected at Monday morning, August 6th, when officials will address the media.
The FBI is leading this investigation because it is an “act of domestic terrorism.”
The temple is clear, but officials have yet to release any victim names at this point in time, pending family notifications.
Officials are interviewing witnesses, and weapons experts will identify where shots were fired, and what kind of weapon(s) were used.

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
Respect to all Americans for showing their love and support for us!

"We urge all to pray for the victims, their families and friends"

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP

PLEASE SHARE:

The FBI has identified the following man as a "Person of Interest" in the Sikh Gurdwara Shooting. If you know any details of his whereabouts please call 1-800-CALL-FBI

pps309

Prime VIP
All over USA, towns which have Gurdwaras are organizing a candlelight vigil on Wednesday evenings.........Please check-up with your Gurdwaras for time and location.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
:( everytime i see these photos my heart sinks !

ek duje da khoon karke ki mil jana kise nu!

goreya nu oda hi akal ghat aa badla len diya galla karde eh nahi pata pura muslmaana da afghanistan te iraq tehas nehas kar shaddeya aa

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
ਓਬਾਮਾ ਦਾ ਐਲਾਨ:
ਵਿਸਕਾਨਸਨ 'ਚ ਮਾਰੇ ਗਏ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਯਾਦ 'ਚ 10 ਅਗਸਤ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਾਮ ਤੱਕ ਵਾਈਟ ਹਾਊਸ, ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਜਨਤਕ ਅਤੇ ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਇਮਾਰਤਾਂ, ਗਰਾਊਂਡਾਂ, ਮਿਲਟਰੀ ਅਤੇ ਨੇਵੀ ਦੇ ਅੱਡਿਆਂ, ਸਾਰੇ ਜੰਗੀ ਬੇੜਿਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਪੂਰੀ ਦੁਨੀਆਂ ਵਿਚਲੇ ਕੌਂਸਲਖਾਨਿਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਅੰਬੈਸੀਆਂ 'ਤੇ ਲੱਗੇ ਅਮਰੀਕਨ ਝੰਡੇ ਅੱਧ ਤੱਕ ਹੀ ਝੁੱਲਣਗੇ।

ਇਹ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਆਪਣੇ ਨਾਗਰਿਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਮਝਣ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ।

ਧੰਨਵਾਦ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ

Salute you the USA and The people of USA