Bebe Nanaki - First Sikh ?

pictures naal ki issue hai :-?
ਢੀਲੇਆ, ਤੂੰ ਸੱਚੀ ਐਨਾ ਨਲੈਕ ਹੈ, ਕਿ ਤੂੰ ਨਲੈਕ ਹੋਣ ਦਾ ਪਖੰਡ ਕਰਦਾ? :p
ਅੱਜ ਤੋ ਆਪਣੀ ਨਿੱਕਰ ਕੱਸਕੇ ਰੱਖ ਅਗਰ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਵੀਚਾਰ ਕਰਨੇ ਨੇ। ਸਿੱਖ ਨੀਰੋਲ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣਾ ਗੁ੍ਰੂ ਮੰਨਦਾ ਹੈ।

ਪਾਇ ਪਰੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਕੇ ਜੜ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈਂ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੯੯॥
पाइ परो परमेसर के जड़ पाहन मैं परमेसर नाही ॥९९॥
O fool! Fall at the feet of Lord-God, the Lord is not within the stone-idols.99.

ਪਾਤੀ ਤੋਰੈ ਮਾਲਿਨੀ ਪਾਤੀ ਪਾਤੀ ਜੀਉ ॥
पाती तोरै मालिनी पाती पाती जीउ ॥
Pāṯī ṯorai mālini pāṯī pāṯī jī▫o.
You tear off the leaves, O gardener, but in each and every leaf, there is life.

ਜਿਸੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਉ ਪਾਤੀ ਤੋਰੈ ਸੋ ਪਾਹਨ ਨਿਰਜੀਉ ॥੧॥
जिसु पाहन कउ पाती तोरै सो पाहन निरजीउ ॥१॥
Jis pāhan ka▫o pāṯī ṯorai so pāhan nirjī▫o. ||1||
That stone idol, for which you tear off those leaves - that stone idol is lifeless. ||1||

ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਪੂਜਤ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਉ ਕਛੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਨਾਹੀ ॥
ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਪੂਜ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਜਿਹ ਪੂਜਤ ਹੀ ਅਘ ਓਘ ਮਿਟਾਹੀ ॥
ਆਧਿ ਬਿਆਧਿ ਕੇ ਬੰਧਨ ਜੇਤਕ ਨਾਮ ਕੇ ਲੇਤ ਸਭੈ ਛੁਟਿ ਜਾਹੀ ॥
ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਧਯਾਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨ ਸਦਾ ਇਨ ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਕਰੇ ਫਲੁ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੨੦॥
Why do you worship stones? The Lord-God is not within those stones; you may only worship Him, whose adoration destroys clusters of sins; with the remembrance on the Name of the Lord, the ties of all suffering are removed; ever mediate on that Lord because the hollow religious will not bear any fruit.
(33 Swayeas, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

ਕੈ ਪਾਥਰ ਕੀਜੈ ਭਾਉ ॥
एकै पाथर कीजै भाउ ॥
Ėkai pāthar kījai bẖā▫o.
One stone is lovingly decorated,
ਦੂਜੈ ਪਾਥਰ ਧਰੀਐ ਪਾਉ ॥
दूजै पाथर धरीऐ पाउ ॥
Ḏūjai pāthar ḏẖarī▫ai pā▫o.
while another stone is walked upon.

ਜੇ ਓਹੁ ਦੇਉ ਤ ਓਹੁ ਭੀ ਦੇਵਾ ॥
जे ओहु देउ त ओहु भी देवा ॥
Je oh ḏe▫o ṯa oh bẖī ḏevā.
If one is a god, then the other must also be a god.

ਕਹਿ ਨਾਮਦੇਉ ਹਮ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ॥੪॥੧॥
कहि नामदेउ हम हरि की सेवा ॥४॥१॥
Kahi nāmḏe▫o ham har kī sevā. ||4||1||
Says Naam Dayv, I serve the Lord. ||4||1||

Ang 525, Guru Granth Sahib

ਢੀਲੇ ਕੱਛੇ ਵਾਲਿਆ Dhillion, ਦੱਸ ਹੁਣ ਤੱਸਵੀਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਬੈਠਾਂ? ਹੁਣ ਆਪਣੀ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਨੂੰ ਬਬੇਕ ਕਰ ਲੈ, ਢੀਲੀ ਨਹੀ ਛੱਡਣੀ

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
Pata ehnu sara kuch aa. Kai vaar eh gallan rpeat v hoia
Still he put us on same things

eh just post counts increase krda,nuthing more den dat

Jaago singho jago :p ;)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Lol, got to love the way you selectively post gurbani.

Gurbani ch likhiya Dhanne Bhagat nu ta pathar vicho rabh labh gaya si.
Have faith, loka nu ta chand vich bhi Nanak dikh janda. :p

Lol, got to love the way you selectively post gurbani.

Gurbani ch likhiya Dhanne Bhagat nu ta pathar vicho rabh labh gaya si.
Have faith, loka nu ta chand vich bhi Nanak dikh janda. :p

Koi Patthar wicho parmata nahi miliya si baba Dhillion Nath ji. Read proper history...not a fake history. God walked to him as disguised as a young man.

Here is the true story
Bhagat Dhanna

A long time ago in India there was a simple farmer named Dhanna. He lived a quiet life and loved to farm. Every day on his way to his fields, he passed by the house of a pundit who did many rituals and prayers, and Dhanna found this very interesting. One day he saw the pundit serving food to a stone statue. And he asked the pundit, "Why are you bringing food to a stone?" The pundit replied, "This is not a stone! This is a Thakur. If one pleases the Thakur all their wishes come true. You must feed the Thakur first, and only after that can you eat."

Dhanna was excited, "Wow!", he exclaimed, "How can I get a Thakur?" The pundit was in a hurry and so he picked up a normal stone off the ground and gave it to Dhanna, saying, "This is your Thakur."

Dhanna raced home and cleaned the Thakur. He cooked some chapatis and made some lassi. Offering them to the simple stone he said, "Here Thakur Ji, I hope you enjoy this food." But naturally the Thakur didn't eat or drink. It didn't even move. Dhanna thought maybe the Thakur was annoyed with him, so he tried another tone, saying sweetly, "I hope I haven't bothered you. Please eat. This is the tastiest thing I know how to make."

All day the Thakur didn't eat. Nighttime came and Dhanna was very hungry. As the night passed the Thakur still did not eat. Sometimes Dhanna became angry, "Why won't you eat?!" he yelled at the Thakur. At other times he became sad and cried, "Oohhh Thakur, please eat." Still other times he was gentle and finally he tried to beg. All night he tried and nothing worked.

The morning came, and Dhanna Ji had not slept nor eaten at all. And then the whole next day and night passed again and Dhanna stayed awake and didn't eat. "I will not eat until you eat" he told the Thakur.

Before morning dawned on the third day something special happened. Dhanna was so devoted and innocent that God decided to come disguised as a young man. He appeared to Dhanna and said, "I have come!" Young Dhanna was overjoyed, "I knew you would come."

From then on the two became so close that nothing and no one could separate them. The young man sang beautiful songs to Dhanna and helped with anything he wanted.

One day, the pundit walked by Dhanna's hut. Dhanna ran out excitedly, "Pundit ji, I can't thank you enough.Thakur is the best! He sings the most beautiful songs!" The pundit was confused and asked, "Your Thakur sings?" Dhanna said, "Oh yes, and he makes the best lassi too. And look, he even helps me in the fields!" Sure enough, the plow in the field was moving but the pundit couldn't see anyone driving the cows.

Now both men were confused. Dhanna said, "Why can't you see Thakur ji?" The pundit asked,

"How come you CAN see Thakur?" Bhagat Dhanna smiled and reassured the pundit, "Don't worry I'll ask Thakur about it. He knows everything."

When Dhanna asked the young man why only he could see him, he explained, "Anyone who sincerely meditates on the Naam will see Me." Dhanna ji thought for a minute. Then he said, "I have not meditated on the Naam. How come can I see you?"

The young man touched Dhanna's forehead and at that moment he saw all his past lives. Lifetime after lifetime he saw how Dhanna Ji had worked on himself. He saw that in his last life Dhanna had obeyed a Guru. His Guru had taught him how to meditate on the Naam. It was this action in his past life that had allowed Dhanna to see Thakur.

Once Dhanna realized this, he bowed down to his Thakur, reverently whispering, "I have treated You like an equal all this time. If only I had known." The young man sang to him and lifted him up, "The way you see me now is not how I truly am. You must meditate inside yourself to see me all the time. Chant the Naam."

Bhagat Dhanna started chanting the Naam again. After some time he became filled with light. He felt the One everywhere. He merged with God. How he felt was so amazing it could not even be described.

Later Bhagat Dhanna wrote poems about this experience that were included in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. We can read or sing them any time and remember his life story about meeting God through innocence and chanting the Naam with love and devotion.
ਕੱਛਾ ਕੱਸ ਲਵੌ ਢੀਲੌ ਜੀ:p Dhanna didn't ask for Ghar Ki Nari, Cow giving lots of Milk or Dal wich Ghee...the meaning is given by Ape Sikhs. His Aarta is way deeper for any normal person to Understand. Dhaana was not a dumb Jatt.

Eha sun layi banda baan ke

there is also a second part

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
lol @ God appearing as a Young man :p
How does it go with concept of 'Akal purakh' :-?

Probably the same Young Man accepted milk from Namdev
ਨਿਮਤ ਨਾਮਦੇਉ ਦੂਧੁ ਪੀਆਇਆ ॥

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
^^ ehhi ni samjhde lok. Sakhiya banayia loka ne. Gurbani guru ne

Ik sakhi khendi
Guru gobing singh ji gulel naal kudia de ghade bhan de hunde c:))
Te asi chup chap beh k sunde rehnde

Ethe 40 saal de umar de munde da bapu tur jaye ohnu smjh ni aundi hundi ki kara

Te jehne chotea hunde bapu tor taa oh taan gulel naal ghade bhanu

Biper bahut chalak.
Jidan janeu paun toon nah kiti ohdan da biper lagga sade magar eh kidda nikal gaye pakhand cho. Ehna nu vapis vaado. Photo poojan taan la te biper ne :p

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Some Sakhis are by Bhai Gurdas which are appoved by Guru Arjan.

hun Bhai Gurdas di vaaran nu kaun jooth kahu.

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
Ehhi samjhna. Ki gurbani de according aa ki nai.
Jehdi saakhi gurbani te khari utre nd kuch sikhan nu mile ohde toon ki parhej.

Hun edan dia sakhiya thodi
K ik din guru gobind singh ji ne lal dumalla saja k ghode te swaar ho k bajar wall nu gaye. Bajar cha ik bibi ne guru saab nu dekhea te baba ji de magar pe gayi. Ohda kaam sir nu chad gaya te ohdan toon guru saab ne singha nu keh ta k singho ajj toon baad singha ne lal rang di dastaar ni sajoni.

Hun eh sakhi je dekhi jaye taan dhillo jada serious le gaya k lal rang chaddo appa dastaar hi nai sajoni, kam muka ta nayi kol ja k :hassa

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
Bilkul jaroori aa.
Kaam krodh lobh moh hankaar v jaroori aa.
Je kaam khatam ho gaya taan sansaar di development ruk jave.

Bas kabu cha rakhna sab kuch. Eh nai k tere vangu jagah jagah mooh maari jao ;)

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
sikhaan di problem aa sikh khoo de daddu ne, they never got their ass kicked at some international religion debate, cause they never did one, oda koi darda ehna kujj kehnda nai , ehna dian dillian dian bhavanava nu thes pahunchdi aa
sikha kol jawab haini, for instance ahi dhanna bhagat vali gal da ee nai hega jawab, kujj khojea hove te jawab labbe
saakhian sukhian te buss eda e hundia ne, sakhian ton brhmgyaan nai milda
sakhian is like pre pre nursery, karni phd di v phd aa