Baba Ramdev Or Politician ..?

saini2004

Elite
sahi gal ae g.......but eh ta daso k dharm kado bnaya c.........janta ne ta hor he kuj bna dita panth da..............

dharam tan bannyea alag kyonke saadi soch hinduwadi soch tau bilkul opposite hai.........

asi gaan nu mata te bandar nu bhagwaan nyi mannde............

asi murti pooja nyi karde ......

ithihaas gwah hai asi kise de dharmik asthaan nu koi nuksaan tan ki buri nazar naal nyi dekhyea bhave k saade dharmik asthaana te kyi vaar attack hoye te aje v ho rye ne......

asi ous granth nu apna marg darshak mannde han jis vich baani nu daraj karan smme koi dharmik vitkra nyi kita gya

saanu apne guru sahibana di ginti karan lgge jayada time nyi lagda....ik chote sikh bache tau lai k ik bajurg sikh nu sabh nu patan hai k sikhan de kinne guru ne

Note:- saare hindu bhen bharava (except chandigarhiya) tau maafi chaunda han je kuj galat likh ho gya hove

dharam tan bannyea alag kyonke saadi soch hinduwadi soch tau bilkul opposite hai.........

asi gaan nu mata te bandar nu bhagwaan nyi mannde............

asi murti pooja nyi karde ......

ithihaas gwah hai asi kise de dharmik asthaan nu koi nuksaan tan ki buri nazar naal nyi dekhyea bhave k saade dharmik asthaana te kyi vaar attack hoye te aje v ho rye ne......

asi ous granth nu apna marg darshak mannde han jis vich baani nu daraj karan smme koi dharmik vitkra nyi kita gya

saanu apne guru sahibana di ginti karan lgge jayada time nyi lagda....ik chote sikh bache tau lai k ik bajurg sikh nu sabh nu patan hai k sikhan de kinne guru ne

Note:- saare hindu bhen bharava (except chandigarhiya) tau maafi chaunda han je kuj galat likh ho gya hove

22 g but kuj sir kire ......duje dharma nu putha bol k aapne aap nu vada sabit karna chahunde haan ........j koi gaan nu mata te bander nu bhagwan manda ae ....ta daso k tuhanu loka nu kya takleef ae....j koi manda ae ta mane........tuhanu kya prblm ae..........dhane bhagat ne ta pather ch rabh labh liya c.......jis de jis vich shardha ae.....ohnu oda he karn do...........guru guru he hunda ae jehra sanu sahi raah vikhanda ae.......te bhagwan bhagwan de hunda ae jehda sanu taarda ae.......

saini2004

Elite
22 g but kuj sir kire ......duje dharma nu putha bol k aapne aap nu vada sabit karna chahunde haan ........j koi gaan nu mata te bander nu bhagwan manda ae ....ta daso k tuhanu loka nu kya takleef ae....j koi manda ae ta mane........tuhanu kya prblm ae..........dhane bhagat ne ta pather ch rabh labh liya c.......jis de jis vich shardha ae.....ohnu oda he karn do...........guru guru he hunda ae jehra sanu sahi raah vikhanda ae.......te bhagwan bhagwan de hunda ae jehda sanu taarda ae.......

mai tan bas ehna hi kehna chaunda c k sikh sikh han te hindu hindu........no doubt manjil ik hai par raste bilkul alag ne..........koi jehre raste v jana chaunda hai ja laen devo........... jabardasti apne naal ralaun di kosish na karo

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
so can we get the names of both the ladies, who made the sacrifice, please............

i heard from sumbody dat one lady was on tv as well (though on tv she was wid her salwar n kameez, you dirty minds :p). can someone please post a link to da video of dat, if its available on net.

My thoughts : Well I believe ramdev is raising total valid points,. I have no idea what infos u all got that he got helicoptors etc? I really see a charm in him and a love for the nation.

About him being in politics, he is a citizen of india, he has all the rights to dream and participate actively in politics , where the law says that a saffrom wearer cant contest in politics? Only ill minded people make issues of him entering in politics. what s wrong in it? law allows him, people want to see him as prospect to remove corruption and give a better life. Why all the hate?

u mean to say he took salwar kameez n dupatta from one n sari from another?
so 2 of dem sacrificed for baba?
now dat is true devotion man...........:salut

To end your erotic dream, people were there with trunks containing clothes for a weeks, they were altogether to have this hunger procession not for single day, So half of them had a lot of spare clothes. and provided to him.

this point is worth highlighting in the whole internet community.........

Ye kurbani vyardh nahi jaayegi :p

Haanji, kurbani vyarth nahi jaayegi. I am dead sure.

Chae yaar Baba Ramdev Jidan Da banda hove
Whether he is Politician or Businessman ,,??

Oh apne Chele Chapte lei ke corruption de khilah awaj tan chaki a
Appan sarean ki kita

Bas comment de rhe a.....

Exactly Bro, aive internet forums te jhakk maar maar ke te kuj ni hona, atleast somebody is spearing the patriotic feelings, he is keeping his life on sake every second, as u see he is against all the corrupt system, our lovely congress which is the most corrupt govt in worldwide. He got some real balls, and u guys want him to get shot. Hats off to you guys.

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
atleast somebody is spearing the patriotic feelings, he is keeping his life on sake every second, as u see he is against all the corrupt system.

He got some real balls, and u guys want him to get shot.

very well said my dear friend, he is spearing his patriotic feelings by not paying Rs. 40 crore of taxes. Taking accomodation charges from people under the name of donation, for his guest house, just to evade the tax. same tax which is used to provide atta, dal to poor, free education to theose people who can't afford education.
what a great patriotic feelings he has got.

you say he got real balls, i say he got balls of iron. his assistant "Mr. Balakrishan" a nepali born, having two passports(nobody knows how) and having two guns. does this make him a patriot or a terrorist?

and you say that this baba ramdev, or should i better say "baba re baba" ramdev is patriot.
my dear either you are confused about the meanings of patriot or you got your priorities diff.
:tiwana

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Not everyone have guts/balls to come front & start a movemen

Another proof that the country is run by an eunuch.....
The incident happened on saturday midnight/sunday morning was unfortunate.(the order was passed by foreign blood sonia,ahh wats her nationality ? ) ...This shows who are most corrupted and that is why they are not allowing the people to agitate against corruption.If the Anti corruption Bill comes true,many ministers and senior leaders will have to go to jail.

When you are against corruption then be ready to get defamed...Its called diversionary tactics and so it is evident that Congress plays such dirty games very well.
..........Criminals and Crime is ruler of India. Anybody who will come against them, they will be beaten,killed, burnt,defame and abolished. If think of India, forget yourself or if you think of yourself, then forget India

P.S--
www.unp.me/f46/51yr-old-woman-beaten-up-by-police-left-paralysed-and-now-crit-154752/

very well said my dear friend, he is spearing his patriotic feelings by not paying Rs. 40 crore of taxes. Taking accomodation charges from people under the name of donation, for his guest house, just to evade the tax. same tax which is used to provide atta, dal to poor, free education to theose people who can't afford education.
what a great patriotic feelings he has got.

you say he got real balls, i say he got balls of iron. his assistant "Mr. Balakrishan" a nepali born, having two passports(nobody knows how) and having two guns. does this make him a patriot or a terrorist?

and you say that this baba ramdev, or should i better say "baba re baba" ramdev is patriot.
my dear either you are confused about the meanings of patriot or you got your priorities diff.

:tiwana
Your raised issues in quoted color, as answered.

Guest houses need brick and mortar to build, if they dont charge people money , u can imagine only useless bums will come and stay there life long, i indeed support a nominal fee to cover up expenditures, You name me one single place which gives shelter for free, its not really logical and maintainable.

Well providing the atta daal wont settle any issue, u give a man a fish, he demands u daily, but if u make him learn fishing, he wont need your assistance anymore. Thats what is needed. I strongly disagree that giving freebies is going to solve anything. But to make society level better by awareness, vedic style and yoga can make society better because its helpful in a mature thinking and rational society.

He indeed got patriotic feelings, its no joke to fight with a system like your lovely congress. yes he made flaws but he is a human, he is no god, but he dared, i know people will come apparantly cursing anybody and everybody for his acts, for various reasons, but he indeed got balls that nobody in the nation seems to be bearing.

Balkrishan is not his assistant, he is a partner and looking after corporates. So what if he got 2 passports, he is serving our nation and culture, culturally he is integral to india, what stops him to get 2 guns? I also have 2 guns i inherited from my grandfather, so am a terrorist? this is quite normal to own arms who have a license. and such people working for society have threats from everywhere, people appear from anywhere inspired from some crap media and dreaming to shoot them, they should always keep guns and gunmen, i seriously want this.

One of us both is confused for sure, But I presented my view with logic, where is your logic? based on only congress/christian funded indian media allegeations ? My logic is based on work he is doing for society, ramdev a celibace who used to have a cycle puncture shop in haridwar while he was aiming for this yog thing he is doing, he didnt steal from anybody to make this empire, he only worked hard, sent his message to millions, selling pure stuff cheaper then unilever and L&T, u see the cause why media bashing him and spoon feeding us all against him, because their lead advertisers dont want ramdev & co to rise anymore.

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
Guest houses need brick and mortar to build, if they dont charge people money , u can imagine only useless bums will come and stay there life long, i indeed support a nominal fee to cover up expenditures, You name me one single place which gives shelter for free, its not really logical and maintainable.
i ain't against the fee being charged by them (if only you would have read what i have written LOGICALLY, rather than being inclined to proving yourself right no matter what you say) i am only against charging the rent of accomodation as Dakshina and escaping the tax due on it.
Well providing the atta daal wont settle any issue, u give a man a fish, he demands u daily, but if u make him learn fishing, he wont need your assistance anymore. Thats what is needed. I strongly disagree that giving freebies is going to solve anything. But to make society level better by awareness, vedic style and yoga can make society better because its helpful in a mature thinking and rational society.
don't be like a mule, whose got his eyes covered, try n look at the bigger picture i was tryin to refer here. all the tax which your baba should have paid, would have been used in beneficiarry schemes for the poor and would have helped them in earnin their food. its only coz of the tax paid by people that schemes like MNREGA and others are being run in the country and people are eating and living a content life.
He indeed got patriotic feelings, its no joke to fight with a system like your lovely congress. yes he made flaws but he is a human, he is no god, but he dared, i know people will come apparantly cursing anybody and everybody for his acts, for various reasons, but he indeed got balls that nobody in the nation seems to be bearing.
ya sure he got balls man. i know dat he ain't god, but he claims himself to be a godman. so what is all the fuss he is creating by claiming to raise an army? World has seeen many patriots like dese who for their self interests have built armies and got killed many a children of the nation and have left orphans and widows behind and he is tryin his best to stand in line wid dem all.
Balkrishan is not his assistant, he is a partner and looking after corporates. So what if he got 2 passports, he is serving our nation and culture, culturally he is integral to india, what stops him to get 2 guns? I also have 2 guns i inherited from my grandfather, so am a terrorist? this is quite normal to own arms who have a license. and such people working for society have threats from everywhere, people appear from anywhere inspired from some crap media and dreaming to shoot them, they should always keep guns and gunmen, i seriously want this.
a person havin 2 passports, is ok wid you? wot is the genuinity of dat person? how he got 2 passports? and similar with guns, carrying guns is fine, but carrying on fraud licensees is surely a crime for me.
One of us both is confused for sure, But I presented my view with logic, where is your logic? based on only congress/christian funded indian media allegeations ? My logic is based on work he is doing for society, ramdev a celibace who used to have a cycle puncture shop in haridwar while he was aiming for this yog thing he is doing, he didnt steal from anybody to make this empire, he only worked hard, sent his message to millions, selling pure stuff cheaper then unilever and L&T, u see the cause why media bashing him and spoon feeding us all against him, because their lead advertisers dont want ramdev & co to rise anymore.
i don't know wot you mean by saying dat you have answered logically, coz its really hard for me to find a logic in all your comments. only logic i can make out is " Jai Baba Ramdev.........". he has not paid 40 crore of tax and still you say that he hasn't stolen from anyone? wot a logic man. selling pure stuff cheaper? have you ever tried his products or atleast tried to read the label of his products? man look around you and start livin in real world.
and just to make things more clear i ain't a congress person or anythin but making a fuss about nuthin is wot i really hate. people tryin to gain personally, while tryin to show that they are really concerned about others is wot indians should be more concerned. if it makes sense to you den good n fine, but if it doesn't den stay the way u wanna be mate.:tiwana

no hard feelings.

i ain't against the fee being charged by them (if only you would have read what i have written LOGICALLY, rather than being inclined to proving yourself right no matter what you say) i am only against charging the rent of accomodation as Dakshina and escaping the tax due on it..

Welcome to real world, the guest houses are under NGO property, and in any ways u look into it, its like a maintaiance charge, its not a hotel that the entity needs to pay taxes.
don't be like a mule, whose got his eyes covered, try n look at the bigger picture i was tryin to refer here. all the tax which your baba should have paid, would have been used in beneficiarry schemes for the poor and would have helped them in earnin their food. its only coz of the tax paid by people that schemes like MNREGA and others are being run in the country and people are eating and living a content life.
Again welcome to real world, Any scheme funded by tax goes 99% in the political pickpockets, u forget CWG? 3G? need I say more, he is atleast spending all on society, not that he got a family to raise or adidas shoes to wear, its all about spending on society.

ya sure he got balls man. i know dat he ain't god, but he claims himself to be a godman. so what is all the fuss he is creating by claiming to raise an army? World has seeen many patriots like dese who for their self interests have built armies and got killed many a children of the nation and have left orphans and widows behind and he is tryin his best to stand in line wid dem all.
I am yet to see a statement by him where he says he is a godman, he is a simple yoga guru, and in proper he isnt in mainstream hinduism at all, he is an arya samaji and they all wear saffron, if u r mistaken saffron is only for godmen, then u w rong, all their disciples wear same as well. he never claims himself as a godman.
a person havin 2 passports, is ok wid you? wot is the genuinity of dat person? how he got 2 passports? and similar with guns, carrying guns is fine, but carrying on fraud licensees is surely a crime for me.
1. Its a media allegation, not proved at all. tho if he retains his previous nationality passport then still he calls himself as indian, so previous nationality is void.
2. I also have 2 passports BTW :D its ok with me, tho I have dual citizenship by law.

i don't know wot you mean by saying dat you have answered logically, coz its really hard for me to find a logic in all your comments. only logic i can make out is " Jai Baba Ramdev.........". he has not paid 40 crore of tax and still you say that he hasn't stolen from anyone? wot a logic man. selling pure stuff cheaper? have you ever tried his products or atleast tried to read the label of his products? man look around you and start livin in real world.
Yes hail ramdev, because he is for society, you may find a bit flaws in his methodology, because our corrupt system dont allows liberal actions and doesnt updates. He is very very transparently doing the task , fighting for culture and nation, and i have no doubt in it. He got balls indeed. Very nicely he tried which none yet tried.

and just to make things more clear i ain't a congress person or anythin but making a fuss about nuthin is wot i really hate. people tryin to gain personally, while tryin to show that they are really concerned about others is wot indians should be more concerned. if it makes sense to you den good n fine, but if it doesn't den stay the way u wanna be mate.
Ofcourse it makes sense to me, this is why i am stating my logic. Name me anybody who made such fuss since independence? You can personally deny that he is no achiever, but it makes sense to me and a lot more people. Yeah i am good to go with this :D

no hard feelings
Come on buddy, feelings? i have a lifetime experience of dealing with mules :so

"जो लोग स्वामी रामदेव का बहाना ले कर भारत के ऋषि मुनियों के अनुसन्धान को, योग/आयुर्वेद पर प्रश्न उठा रहे हैं वह पहले १ लाख km की यात्रा करके १० करोड़ लोगों से प्रत्यक्ष मिलकर इस देश को जागरूक करके, ९ दिन तक अनशन करके, आधी रात को पुलिस के डंडे खाएं, आसूं धुयें का सामना करके दिखाएँ और फिर बात करें |"