Airtel - Talk directly to customer care ?

D

Devvrat Sharma

Re: Airtel - Talk directly to customer care ?
198 then mobility then data relate to 4g/3g after that option will come to speak to cc representative. I tried now..and worked. Atlast !!(13/03/2017)

JItender Ahuja

To directly connect to Airtel customer care, Download Aino App, which is free customer care calling app. Just select your customer care and you will receive a call back from the Customer care.It will directly connect you to Customer Care Representative without waiting on IVR.

U

Unregistered

Thank you for the guidance. Talked to representative finally

U

Unregistered M.Arun kumar

Re: Airtel - Land Line connection

I.Landine. Onnection

U

Unregistered

Mera no k yu nhi lg rha customer care ko mujhe bht problem ho rhi h mere phn m data pack h uske bd bhi mera Sara blnc ktt gya or data bhi km nhi kr rha h

J

Jagdish vishwakarma

How do i directly talk to airtel customer care ?

Hello sir. I'm jagdish vishwakarma. And my problem is. I have recharged in 16 march 2017 in my airtel no ....... for unlimited call for rupess 350 and that time I have face this problem is my out going call is not working in any one number. So plz slove my problem

S

Sharadsrivastava

Dear Sir
my phone nambar99710***** sir
sir esase sms nhi ja rha hai

S

shilpa kale

Sorry, Airtel hasnt provided any option to talk to the customer care executives directly. Visit the nearest Airtel retail centres regarding any sort of assistance.

U

Unregistered

Dial121 then1 then* then 5 then voice told 5 options that's one contact customer care executive