Szczesny wants to maintain unbeaten run

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny believes the Gunners can maintain their good run of form in the coming weeks.
Following a disastrous start to their campaign, Arsenal are slowly finding their feet are are unbeaten in their last six games, which also includes last weekend's stunning 5-3 victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
Furthermore, Tuesday's 0-0 draw against Marseille means the Gunners are still top of Champions League Group F and are once again set to qualify for the knockout round.
And Szczesny reveals spirits in the Arsenal dressing room and currently very high, with the team believing they are capable of winning every single game.
"The spirit within the team is very positive and we are very confident going into every single game," Szczesny said on the club's official website.
"We feel like we have what it takes to win every game and I am sure we can keep it going."
The Pole also conceded the draw against Marseille was a reasonable result despite the game being played at the Emirates Stadium.
"I would have preferred a 1-0 win. But if you told me beforehand that we would get four points from the two games against Marseille and not concede I would have taken it. I'm pleased with the result.
"It's always difficult in the Champions League because you have to play against top, top opponents but I am confident we can keep our form going and get the results to qualify for the next stage."
And while Arsenal's early season woes largely stemmed from defensive frailities, the arrival of Per Mertesacker has added some much-needed steel in the Gunners backline.
On Tuesday, the towering German lined up alongside vice-captain Thomas Vermaelen for the first time since he joined the club, and Szczesny believes the two of them can go on to form a formidable partnership in front of him.
"We kept a clean sheet [against Marseille] which is all you can ask for from a back four.
"I think they [Mertesacker and Vermaelen] well together but I have been training with them for a long time and I see their qualities.
"We looked really solid [on Tuesday], so as I said I just hope we can keep it going."
Arsenal are now up to seventh in the Premier League, although they remain twelve points behind league leaders Manchester City.